4.

When we arrived back at the 127 dorm, Mark and Taeil began to praise my vocals as the rest listened carefully to every word they used to discribe it. I was a flustered mess and my face was as red as a tomato.

"He sounds like an actual angel, guys. Like you don't even know." 

The rest of the members turned to me and I smiled shyly. Then I looked at the floor while tapping my toes together. Taeyong decided to speak up.

"How come no one has heard you sing until now? Do you just not like singing?"

I sighed lightly and began to explain.
"Ever since I was a kid I knew that I wanted to be an idol. I was dancing before I could walk and I was singing before I could actually talk. When my dad died, though I was only eleven, I knew that it didn't feel right to sing for others without him. It went on for years before I actually sang by myself again. Now I do it by myself all the time but I just don't show anyone because I feel like my dad would be sad that I am singing without him. When I'm alone and singing it feels like he's singing along and it's just the two of us. I'm just afraid that the feeling of him singing with me will be lost after i sing for others. Yes I know it doesn't make much sense but-"

A pair of arms wrapped around my waist and I turned around to see Jungwoo with his face pressed against my shoulder. His eyes were watering and I smiled.
"Woo it's okay. Why are you crying?"

He rubbed his face against my shoulder again and began to speak.
"I don't want you to feel like you have to hide your voice. Your father would be proud that you are using your voice to spread happiness and positivity to the world. And he'll always be with you. That won't change just because you perform with vocals instead of rap. He will always be there."

I turned around and saw that he was crying. My hands automatically went up to his face and wiped away the tears I caused.
"Thank you. I needed that more than you'll ever know."

He smiled at me a little bit and I mirrored it. We sealed our heart felt conversation with a warm hug. The members watched in awe at how deep Jungwoo's words were and I laughed a little.

"Give him some credit. He actually used the one braincell we all share."

The room bursted out in laughter and I smiled at all of my members being happy. They really are my family and I wouldn't trade any of them for anything.

~~~~~~

Lucas was currently laying on the couch with his head in my lap as I played with his hair. I glanced down to see if he was asleep and saw his eyes closed. With a small smile on my face I continued to run my fingers through his hair gently. Suddenly a deep voice rang through the quiet living room.

"What's the smile for?"

I locked eyes with Lucas and smiled even wider.
"Nothing you're just really cute."

He flushed a little at my words and covered his face with his (huge) hands.
"I am not."

A laugh escaped my lips and he removed his hands to look at me.
"Yes you are. You are a six foot baby, Yukhei. And it's adorable."

He groaned and sat up.
"I am not a baby. I am a grown man and I am very intimidating."

Another small laugh was heard from me and he pouted a little.

"Stop making fun of me, Chang."

I smiled and hugged him from the side.
"I'm just giving you a compliment. I didn't say that you couldn't be mature or manly. You can be sometimes."

He looked at me and smiled.
"See. I knew I could convince you."

I laughed at his scrunched up smiley face and we went back to watching the movie that was randomly on the telovision.

~~~~~

Renjun and I were currently in the kitchen getting snacks. I got us both
lollipops and unwrapped mine before placing it in my mouth. We chatted while we ate them and when we were both done I folded the stick into the wrapper before throwing it away.

"Why are you so cute~"

I looked over at Renjun and smiled.
"I don't know. Why are YOU so cute?"

He stopped in his tracks and looked at me with wide eyes.
"Did you just play an uno reverse card on my compliment?"

I smiled once again and shrugged.
"Maybe I did. Maybe I didn't."

He playfully glared at me before chasing me around the Dream dorm.
"I told you to stop doing that!"

Jaemin and Jeno came out of the living room to watch us run around. Chenle and Jisung were in the hallway watching with smiles on their faces and Haechan and Mark were shaking their heads.

"Why? Because you get flustered?"

Renjun turned a darker shade of pink and leaped onto my back.
"He! I got you!"

I laughed at his cute victorious smile and put my hands under his legs to keep him balanced.
"You know, this is why I said you are cute."

He looked at me and lightly smacked my shoulder.
"No compliments."

I raised an eyebrow.
"But you compliment me, so why can't I compliment you? It's not fair."

He just set his chin on my shoulder.
"Life's not fair, Ji."

I smiled again and carried him into the living room where the others now waited for our return. Mark looked up and smiled.
"You two always make up very fast."

We both smiled brightly before I carefully set Renjun back on the floor and we sat in the circle that was formed.

"So who's down to play a board game?"

Everyone agreed with Mark and we all pulled out the game of life and played with very funny commentary.