11

"Chenle! Get back here!"

I sat on the couch and watched as a groaning Renjun chased around a giggling Chenle. My lips curled into a smile as I watched with admiration. Jaemin was currently in my lap napping while Jeno was curled up into my side as I read my book aloud. Mark, Jisung, and Haechan were seated in front of the sofa on the floor listening carefully. After another minute or so of the two other Chinese males running and screaming I gently tapped the two figures curled up to me and they moved enough so I could get up. I waited by the doorway that Chenle and Renjun had just left through and when Chenle came running back into the living room I picked him up and placed him on one of the chairs in the living room. I then grabbed Renjun's phone from his hand and handed it back to Renjun who was panting by the door.

"Chenle what have I said about respecting his privacy? I know you mean nothing by it but it is his phone and you shouldn't steal it from him to snoop around in it. Would you like him to do that to you?"

Chenle frowned and shook his head.
"No..... I'm sorry Renjun hyung. I didn't think I would make you uncomfortable."

Renjun smiled a little and ruffled his hair before sitting next to him.
"It's fine. Just NEVER do it again."

Chenle smiled and nodded and I went back to my spot. Not two seconds later Jaemin and Jeno were curled up into me again and I smiled while continuing to read the end of the chapter.

"Then the little boy walked away into the woods. So far in that no one could see him through the trees and bushes. The only sound that was heard was the boy's humming and the sound of his footsteps. For even though the forest was quiet and cold, he found peace where others found fear."

As I finished the chapter I put my bookmark back in the book and closed it.
"That's it for today because we have practice in about thirty minutes. Go make sure you're ready."

They all groaned and stood up to either change or get their things for practice. Today we would be discussing a special comeback. It would have all 21 members in one album. Everyone was really excited for it and we all tried our best during each practice so it can be perfect. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone before pulling up the list of who is in each song. (A/N: If you thought it would be in the original sub units you were very wrong)

Light It Up- Jaehyun, Taeil, Yuta
Push- Renjun, Haechan, Ten
Born Like This- Taeyong, YangYang, Lucas, Mark
Try Me- Doyoung, XiaoJun, Jeno,
Give and Take- Kun, Jungwoo, Hendery, Jaemin
Night Light- Chenle, Jisung, Johnny, WinWin, Jason
Smile- Kun, Taeil, Jungwoo, Haechan, Renjun, Chenle, Ten, Hendery, XiaoJun, Doyoung, Jaehyun, Yuta, WinWin
Shine Bright- Taeyong, Mark, Lucas, YangYang, Jaemin, Jeno, Jisung, Johnny, Jason
Together Forever- All

I smiled as I read the names in my head. Finally a group comeback with the newest members. To say I was pumped was an understatement. I was radiating energy. Apparently it was obvious because Sicheng chuckled as he sat next to me. I jumped and looked at him with wide eyes.
"You just scared the crap out of me! And why are you here?"

He laughed again and pointed to the clock on the wall.
"I came to get you guys for practice and to make sure you're all ready."

I smiled a little and called out to the others in the dorm.
"Dreamies Assemble!!"

Thunderous footsteps were heard and soon all of the Dreamies were standing in the living room ready to go. Sicheng chuckled a bit from the phrase I used to get them into the main room but I just smiled and pushed them all out of the door after making sure they had everything. Even Sicheng was pushed out of the dorm.