Chapter 9: Happily Ever After *Final Chapter*

* Sniffle Sniffle * Hi ...

________________________

Previously:

When we broke away gasping, for air he pulled into a hug and stoked my hair.

"And for the record..."  he whispered into my ear "I love you too"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9:32 AM ( The Next Day )

My mind woke up, but my body was still snoozing so I just snuggled up deeper into the bed. I didn't really want to wake up from my dream. It was too perfect , but it reminded me of how lame my life really was. Ugh, there was so much to do today. Shopping, I have to go meet my mom in Queens, I have to find my missing earring... and my missing hamster, he's been gone for awhile.

I heard shuffling in the room, so I guessed it was Anissa getting ready for the day or stealing my clothes. Either one. Then I remembered the dream I had about the hospital and Nate and his amazingness...

"Hey Anissa." I mumbled into my pillow, not bothering to open my eyes "I had the weirdest dream. We were shopping, then I fell, then I was in the hospital and I met this guy... Oh gosh, he was so cute and funny and perfect and we fell in love... It was a good dream"

I sat up and stretched then opened my eyes and stared for a moment.

God if this is a joke you are one unfunny man... 

"Nate?" I asked incredulously and he grinned waving.

"Mornin' sunshine " He smiled, zipping up his jacket

"Wait you're real? Like really real?" I hopped out the bed and started poking him to see if he was actually there.

"Ow! Yes I am, I guess I really am the man of your dreams" He chuckled. How can someone be so cocky this early in the morning?

I looked past that comment and hugged him tight. I nuzzled my face into his neck, I sighed he smelled like happy. You know, if happy was a smell.

"So everything that happened last night was real? Like when you said ....you loved me? " I asked, looking up at him, hopeful

"Of course" He pulled me closer to him "And if you're not sure, I Love you Ayra"

"Say it again" I whispered, closing my eyes

" I love you?" He said

"Yeah, I like the sound of that" I hummed " I love you, too"

He laughed " You're such a weirdo"

"And you're such a creepy fruit aisle guy" I retorted, playfully punching him

"I guess we're perfect for each other then." He said, tilting my head up so he can place a kiss on my lips.

_________________________

9:43 Am

Anissa interrupted our special moment with her unavoidable need to control everything.

"Ayraaaaa" She sang " Time to to leave...Raaa"

"You suck with the rhyming" I said, pulling away from Nate, who whined in response.

"Well, I'm sorry nothing rhymes with Ayra" She said, getting her stuff together "You know you're name is like orange, it's not rhyme-able... That must suck... Speaking of oranges..."

I tuned her out to quietly talked to Nate "What are you doing today?"

"Its my day off, I was planning on staying home and reading but I'd much rather spend it with someone else" He said, smiling

"That's sweet but if you don't want to spend the day with Anissa's shopping bags and look for Mr.Whiskers, maybe you should take a rain check" I warned while Anissa went on about orange peels .

"Huh, that's too bad. I was looking forward to seeing your Star Wars collection " He said pressing his lips to my own.

"Hmm I don't know, Only REAL special people are allowed to see my Obi-Wan-Kenobi underwear" I said.

"Ewww" Anissa said " You guys are such dorks! Nerdy, horny Dorks!"

We just laughed, and Adrien walked into the room.

"Morning sunshine! The sun says 'Hello' ! " He exclaimed kissing Anissa's forehead

"Screw the sun" I muttered. No matter how happy I was, I still hated mornings

"Aren't you a ray of sunshine" He said.

"Yeah, she's perfect" Nate said ,hugging me close.

__________________________

10:35 Am

We left a hour later, it felt weird getting out, like I was in that hospital for years not days. I looked back and thought about what happened the day before.

So much occurred, that I'm grateful for. Now I thank God for my crappy footing, the crappy weather and what ever other craptastic crap that happened to me that brought me here because without it I wouldn't have of got the thing I'm most grateful for; my creepy fruit aisle guy.

"Hey!" Anissa snapped her fingers in my face "Did you hear me?"

"Um, Sure. You said something about toffee and pots... " I said and Nate and Adrien laughed loudly.

"Ugh No! I said we should go to the Coffee Shop" She shook her head "This is just like the last time with the fish and the dish washer..."

She proceeded to tell the story about the horrible misunderstanding while we walked into the shop. Adrien and Anissa went to order, leaving Nate and I alone.

Suddenly, I heard him chuckling to himself.

"What?" I asked, smiling.

"You know it's only been twenty one hours and we're already fell in love." He stated

"It feels like a fairy tale" I sighed, sitting back.

"Well technically, you kind of FELL into love..." He grinned "...kind of a messed up isn't it?"

"It brought me to you" I pointed out, leaning in.

"That is true, I'm grateful for that" He agreed, then he kissed me softly.

Yeah, screw Cinderella it's time for my happily ever after.

The End

_________________________

Oh...My...God

That's it, it's over...

I would like to thank everyone who took the time to read-vote-fan. You don't know what that meant to me. This is my first completed story, so this is kinda special for me...*Tear Tear* Just give me a moment... Anyway I LOVE you guys from the bottom to the top of my heart and I wish I  can give you all magic cupcakes and sexy doctors!  =]

Toddles!