Chapter 22

• Justin pov •

I felt the hot sun on my tan skin, I slowly moved; as I was awakening with this horrible headache. I attempted to open my tired eyes, but the sun blocked my view.

I rubbed my eyes, as my watery eyes adjusted to the light. "Want me to close the curtains?" Someone from the distance asked, which sounded like Ariana.

I lightly chuckled, feeling my dry lips crack as I opened them. I licked my lips and replied to the young girl "yea" with that she closed the curtains and made her way towards me, touching my arms as she reached me.

"Babe" Ariana starts "yea" I reply again with one and only one syllable. "Do you love me" she teases "of course baby girl" I smile. "Why?" she curiously asks, arching one eyebrow.

"Because who wouldn't" I smirk knowing I'm right "your right" Ariana agrees, hastily nodding her head with a smile on her beautiful face.

I slowly get up off of the bed, dropping the blanket as I get up. I grab my t-shirt that is laying on the floor, and quickly put it on. "Going somewhere?" Ariana asks "no" I reply, and she sighs.

"What's wrong baby?" I ask "nothing, I'm just tired" she forces a smile on her face. "Yea, me too" I agree finally replying with more than one syllable.

Ariana gets up off the bed, and walks towards the doorframe "going somewhere?" I ask mocking her "yup" she smiles and skips off to who knows where. I chuckle and follow her, like following a young girl in the woods.

I was continuing to follow her, but someone knocks on the door making me stop by the doorway to check who it is. I slowly open the door to be surprised of who it is. Dirk.

"Sup bro" Dirk smiles "woah, what are you doing here?" I ask taking in every small detail on his already old crusty face, even though he is still in his twenties. Probably the drugs.

"Delivering your annual 'box'" he smirks. I knew exactly what he was talking about. Sometimes Dirk would surprise me or Twist, by delivering our 'drugs' we used to take, but as of course I've changed... for Ariana.

"Nah man, not anymore" I cooly say "no man! you quit?" he asks as if I was crazy as hell. "Yea, so what" I ask "just take it okay, I went all the way here in a two-hour car drive, I don't want it to go to waste so just take it" Dirk insists.

"No just give it to Twist" I complain, then look to see if Ariana was coming, but from what I could see she wasn't. "No man take it, hurry I'm losing money here" Dirk cries.

I sigh and grab the box, and push Dirk and slam the door shut, as I hear footsteps coming my way. I quickly hide the box behind the couch and smile at Ariana, like nothing happened.

"Who was that?" Ariana asks clearly confused "who?" I ask oblivious to the issue "the person at the door" she says like it was obviously clear "oh a friend that's all" I smile "oh who?" Ariana asks smiling "uh, Khalil" I smile.

"Oh! you could of just said that" she chuckles. "yea" I smile and watch as she plops on the couch and watches some tv.

I felt horrible for lying to Ariana, but I had to. She would get so mad if I told her the truth. But then again here I am, starting secrets between us; in our new relationship.

I hastily walk to our room, and stuff the box in the very back of my closet, and shut the closet door.

~

A/n: I KNOW ITS A SHORT CHAPTER! but i just am super busy and just wanted to give yall this. im so sorry i haven't updated, if u read my other books, u can see i have to update those too so babies im so sorry. 💖

next chapter will be longer and better.

thanks lovelies, ilysm. 💖🎄

20+ votes

5+ comments

FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!