Chapter 26

• Ariana's pov •

I popped a strawberry in my mouth as I watched the new episode of "pretty little liars." typical me. Justin said he was gonna go to Alfredo's house, and would be back in a few hours.

I couldn't help but continue to think about that one morning when Justin acted so unusual. I mean normally I would forget about it, but ever since that day he's been different.

It is just bothering the hell out of me. The worst part is, I can clearly remember what happened right after he slammed the door that morning.

~

"Who was that?" I ask clearly confused "who?" Justin asks oblivious to the issue "the person at the door" I say like it was obviously clear "oh a friend that's all" he smiles "oh who?" I ask smiling "uh, Khalil" Justin smiles.

~

I had to talk to Justin about this, I just can't keep living this way. I just can feel that Justin is hiding something from me and it's honestly hurting me. I had to get out of this house for a little bit.

I texted Ashley real quick asking if she wanted to get some coffee or frozen yogurt. Ashley was my best friend, she always knew how to make me feel better, by giving me the best advice.

Ashley quickly responded with a "yes, frozen yogurt it is!" I smiled as I hazily got up from the couch, to change my filthy clothes I had been wearing since last night.

I slowly walked to mine and Justin's room. I picked out my pants and my shoes, but I couldn't find my 'Hendrix' shirt. I wanted to wear it so bad, I just had to find it.

I looked under my bed, in my closet, and in my dresser. The only place I haven't looked was in Justin's closet, but I don't know why it would be in there. I opened his closet door casually looking around.

I moved a big pile of clothes in the corner of his messy closet, I looked around more until I spotted a brown ripped box that was under the big pile of clothes.

I didn't wanna be that one 'nosy' girlfriend, but I had to know what it was. I grabbed the box, and set it on my bed. I hastily opened it, afraid of what I was about to see.

****

• Justin's pov •

I slammed my red car door shut, and quickly walked toward the front door of Dirk's house. I knocked on the door, and waited impatiently, tapping my pants with a humble beat.

Still nobody answered. I looked back and saw Dirk's car, so he had to be home. I knocked again, finally the door opened, revealing a shirtless Twist. "Oh hey man!" Twist tiredly says.

I didn't respond, I instead I studied him. He had blood-shot eyes, and smelled like shit. "What the fuck man!" I say covering my nose, "What? You forgot the smell of pure energy" Twist asks chuckling.

"Damn, that ain't the smell of pure energy, that's the smell of a fucked up Twist, who's been here all day smoking shit!" I confirm angrily. I hate this Twist, well it's not really Twist, it's Dirk who always fucks him up. I should know, he used to do it to me also.

"Shut the fuck up man, you know nothing, your just a little boy who kisses up to his stupid girlfriend every single damn day!" Twist says getting pissed by the minute.

"Don't bring Ariana in this you piece of low life shit!" I yell angrily. "Why? What you gonna do? Huh?" Twist yells back. "I will fucking-" I get interrupted by a fucked up Dirk walking to the door.

"Guys, guys, stop! Just come in, Justin I called you here for a reason" Dirk says calmly. I stare down Twist, and slowly push past him, nudging his shoulder as I pass him.

As soon as I walk in, the smell of marijuana fills my nose. I cough and cover my nose, feeling incredibly uncomfortable. "Why the fuck did you call me here for Dirk?" I ask angrily just wanting to leave.

"Chill man! I called you down here because, Twist and I have decided to finally start the 'business' we've always been talking about. "Ok and? I'm still curious to why you called me here?" I ask confused.

"Maybe if you weren't so fucked up in-" Twist starts angrily but Dirk nudges him to shut him up. Dirk sighs "We want you to run the business with us" he says. I run a hand through my hair and sigh.

"Come on man, remember what it was like to live like this, to live like your the only man on the planet. I mean we understand you more than anybody ever will. That girlfriend of yours is soon gonna figure out who you truly are, and leave your ass right away" Dirk implies.

I don't respond, I just watch his every move. "So what do you say?" Dirk asks.

I look down at the floor, remembering what it was like when I was with them. I wasn't myself I was fucked up. But now I've found myself happy as ever with Ariana, and I'm not gonna fuck it up for some shitty drug dealing business.

"No" I simply say walking off to leave. "Your making a big mistake Justin!" Dirk yells, I tune around and stare Dirk in they eyes. "No I'm not" I smile and walk out the front door, not looking back.

****

• Ariana's pov •

I stare blankly at the wall, waiting for Justin to come home. I was mostly hurt than angry, how could he do this to me? He's been lying to me this whole time. He said he changed. He said he change for me.

He said he was never gonna go back to the 'old' Justin. But he lied. He lied to me. But at least I found out, that he was never gonna truly change sooner than later. So I can move on.

I heard the front door slam shut, "I'm home babe!" Justin chirpily yells. I quickly get up and stare at him. "Where were you?" I ask angrily. Justin looks at me confused, "What do you mean? I told you, I went to Alfredo's house" Justin says chuckling.

"How am I supposed to believe you?" I yell. "What do you mean? What's wrong?" Justin asks confused. "What's this?" I ask as the tears started to fall down my face. I throw the box on the ground.

Justin eyes widen, "How-how" Justin stutters. "How did I find it? Oh well I was looking for a shirt, and checked your closet for it to find it under a pile of clothes!" I say angrily.

"Let me explain Ariana" Justin calmly says. "No! I don't wanna hear it! You've been lying to me this whole time! You said you changed, but you didn't! You said you loved me! But you don't! If you did you wouldn't have done this!" I yell wiping my steaming tears.

"Ariana please! Let me explain!" Justin anxiously says. "Bye Justin" I say, picking up my already packed suitcase, and walking to the front door.

"Ariana please stop! I love you! Don't leave me! I have an explanation! Please stay and listen!" Justin yells. I turn around to see a crying Justin, with his fisted balled up. "I can't, goodbye" I say walking out the front door.

~

A/n: HEY MY LOVLY LUVSSSS💫💖 I'M BACKKKK!!💜💜 so sorry I left I was superrrrr busy, but it's SUMMER☀️☀️ so imma update a lot more nowww!😛

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARIANA! I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!💖🎂💖🎂

40+ votes
10+ comments

^FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!🐒