My heart leaps out of my chest when I see Harry slumped over in a chair, front and center of the horrific movie. His hands are tied behind him to the chair. The sounds coming out of him are breaking my heart. It's not fair for him to see this; it's not fair for him to witness one of the many reasons I'm forever broken.

"Baby, baby, baby...look at me." I try to get his attention while untying him.

His glazed-over eyes barely meet mine.

"Make...it...stop...love her...need her...no more pain..." He rasps out in a daze.

"Harry, it's me. I'm okay. Fuck, what did they do?!" I cry out and try not to hyperventilate when he falls limply into my arms after I untie him. "I'm going to get you out of here, okay? Don't pass out on me!"

"Tell her...tell her I'm sorry..." He whimpers against me.

"Shh...everything is going to be fine!" I say out loud more so to convince myself.

Jeff and his half brother, William, walk out of the shadows slowly clapping at the scene before them. I gently put Harry onto his side as he slides in and out of consciousness and abruptly stand. I need to face these assholes once and for all, but I'm terrified of what might be in Harry's system. I keep straddling the fine line of a brave bitch in a stand off and a worried lover on the brink of a fucking break down if she doesn't get her other half to the hospital as soon as possible.

 I keep straddling the fine line of a brave bitch in a stand off and a worried lover on the brink of a fucking break down if she doesn't get her other half to the hospital as soon as possible

"How sweet. You thought I was going to allow someone to love you without there being any consequences?" William steps forward with his nasty narcissistic smirk.

"That doesn't make any sense. Others have loved me." I speak strongly. He wants me to cower and submit. I'm in control now.

"You left them because you knew you weren't good enough. You went back to this one, though. He was giving you false hopes. You see, you have and always will belong to me, Ms. Samson."

I watch Jeff pace behind his brother with the same wicked smile plastered across his face. It's all a power game. They're true narcissists who think they can always get what they want and control who they want.

"You're fucking insane. What makes you think you have any control over me any more? If you wanted me then come and get me. Why do this to Harry?! He's so good..." My stance waivers in my absolute fear possibly being realized.