The Past

23 years ago.....

Amiee Whitehall PoV
I look at the baby in my arms. I rocked her to sleep and looked at my little boy. He smiled at me with bright eyes. I sighed and looked at him.

"Sweetie, I'm going to take your sister away. She can't be in this life like you or me. I'm going to leave her outside a church. I need you to distract your father and his men okay?"

"Yes, Mama. Go quickly. Before big brother and Papa realize."

I grab the baby and ran out the door. I rush to the car. I got in and drove across state lines. I pulled up to a church and sat my little Angel to the ground. I put the little bear next to her in the basket I left her in. I knock and ran away. I watch an older woman came out and pick her up. She take her inside and I go home. I arrive home to see my oldest son holding my youngest by the neck. I scream at him. He throws my little boy. I feel my husband come up behind me and grab my neck.

"Where is she? Where did you take my girl? Where is she?"

"You never have her. I made sure she'll never be found by HYDRA.  She going to have a normal life."

The Last thing I seen was my youngest being stabbed in the heart by my oldest. I felt a pain in my chest and seen my husband taking his hand off the knife in my chest.

16 years ago.....

A six year old girl ran around the orphanage yard. She was playing with a little boy who was the only one to talk to her. She was know as The Weirdo Girl. She was playing with him until the Headmistress called for her to come in.

"Alexandra, this is Fiona Wilson. She looking for a little girl your age. Introduce yourself to her."

"Hi, my name is Alexandra. I was left as baby here. I love reading, dancing, and singing. I hope you like me enough to foster or adopted me."

"She perfect. She so sweet. I'll take her. Come on sweetie. We are going home and your going to love it."

Alexandra followed the woman to her car. They drove to a nice little Victorian style house. Fiona grabbed Alexandra's hand and headed inside. She show Alexandra her room. It was beautiful. Alexandra smiled the most beautiful smile that day.

10 years ago.....

Alexandra Wilson was now twelve years old. Fiona Wilson officially adopted her two years ago. Alexandra became a new sister a year ago to Matthew Wilson. She loved her little brother a lot. It was a normal day for Alexandra. She went and picked up her little brother from daycare. She walked home with him holding her hand. The only difference was that their mother's car was home and the front door was open. Alexandra knew something was wrong. She ran to the neighbors house who happen to be John Garrett. He answered to see a little girl with a little boy. He smiled at them and listen to the girl explained the situation.  If only Alexandra had known it was him who killed her mother. If only she knew that he was after her the whole time. It was that day that Alexandra and Matthew Wilson became Agents of HYDRA/Shield.

5 years ago.....

A seventeen year old, Alexandra Wilson was now know as Alexandra Warren, agent of Shield. She was an uncover spy for HYDRA. No one but John Garrett and her brothers Grant Ward and Matthew Wilson knew. Alexandra was getting fed up with HYDRA by this time. She and her brother Matthew were on a mission. She went one way and Matthew went the other way. It took that one moment to change her life once again. She meet Manson Whitehall who she found out was HYDRA Leader's son. Meeting him would change her course forever. Manson killed Matthew that day because he found out that Alexandra was his sister. Manson heard her call Matthew brother and it got him pissed off.

2 year ago......

"You will go with this new Shield. You will not let them know you are a HYDRA agent. We need to make sure this new shield doesn't get off the ground. Do you understand us?"

"Yes, sir. I'm Agent Alexandra Warren, faithful agent of shield. I have been hiding from HYDRA Agents trying to killed me."

"Very good. Good Luck Agent, Wilson."

Alexandra arrived at the meeting spot for Coulson's Team.  It would be another event that change her history.  She will have found people who care for her not use her like HYDRA. It would be this day that she meets Triplett (Trip) and falls in love with him. It would be this day that changes HYDRA future advancements.

Present

Alexandra woke up to yelling. She sighed and stood up. She put her ear to the door.

"How can you know we can trust her? She betrayed us once. What makes you think she won't do again?"

"I believe she still with us. I know she loves us like family. So what a creepy message tells us not to trust and we believe it. I'm sorry Bobby, Hunter, and Mack. If you want to believe it go ahead but u won't. She like my sister. She like Skye who doesn't know anything about her parents. Maybe she apart of shield to find out. Who knows? Give her a chance will you?"

"I agree with Simmons. She not using us. She probably was with HYDRA because she was scared."

Alexandra moved her head and sighed. Bobby, Mack, and Hunter still didn't trust her and that fine. She grab her blankets and her bag of clothes and walked out her room. She looked at the group and sighed.

"I'm going to the brig. If you want me to do anything just come get me. Until everyone can trust me again I'll stay down there. Is that fine with everyone?"

"You don't have to do that Alex."

"Yeah, that fine. I know I wont mind one minute of it."

"Really Bobby?"

"Sorry, Skye but I dont trust her anymore. Not until she can prove herself. "

Alexandra walked towards the brig and opened it. She walked in and seen May behind her. She put her stuff on the bed and signal for May to locked it. May walked to the computer and pushed a few buttons. 

"Don't worry it only be for a little while. Fritz, Simmons, Skye, Coulson, Trip, and I believe you change. I do have a question. Did you change because you fell in love with Trip?"

"The moment I meet Trip. I thought about my life and all of you. I realize that I wanted to have a family. I wanted to fall in love. I wanted away from HYDRA. Trip is one of the main reason I want to stay with Shield and not HYDRA.  I fell in love with him and HYDRA didn't like that. Especially, Ward. He hate the idea that I fell for one of you like he fell for Skye."

May nodded and head back upstairs.  Alex laid down and fell asleep once more.