Welcome To S.H.I.E.L.D

Alex Warren was assign to get into S.H.I.E.L.D. She succeed and has been part of the team for a little over two weeks.

It was another day for S.H.I.E.L.D team. Coulson had assign another mission. Alex has fallen for Triplett and knew it would never work out because she was HYDRA. She was getting fed up with it through because she found a family. She knew it would be a matter of time before her cover was blown. She decided to tell the team. She called everyone into the mainroom only to see Fury was there. She sighed and knew that he figure out. She was going to tell the team when HYDRA broken into the plane. She saw her teammates tied up and knew her secret was out. Everyone was questioning why she was tied up. She just look down and they knew even Fury was handcuff. She looked up and look around her. She look at Ward to see him looking at her knowing she was planning something. She look at everyone and whispered I'm sorry. She ran at Ward and shot. She turned and raised her hands putting a shield around the team and teleported out then back to base. She uncuffed all of them and told she had to go back. She apologized and told them that why she called them into the room. She teleported back to the plane only to be knock out once back on the plane. She woke up in a cell containment. She sighed and knew her powers won't work in the containment. She started crying that they didn't kill her. She would never see Skye and Simmons who were like sisters. Fritz, Mackor Hunter who were like brothers. Bobbi and May who were like mother's. Phil who was like a Father. Triplett who she had fallen in love with him. She kept her head down and knew the team would be longer want her. She counted the days and weeks that went by before she heard Guns and Shouting. She look at her window to see at that moment Skye, Phil, and Fury run by she smiled. She had heard HYDRA talk about how they got Fritz and Simmons. She bang on the window. The three came back to see her. She told them that Fritz and Simmons were in Quarters 2 being held there ready to be killed. The people that they just shot were here to get to join them to be killed with Fritz and Simmons. The three look at her and asked how long she been down here. She told ever since she helped them escape. She told them to go save Fritz and Simmons. She told them to leave her that she was worth it. She went and laid back down. They walked off and suddenly the door got blown off. She jumped and smiled that they save her. She walked out and nodded at the three. She ran with them and got there just in time. The bullets started flying but Alex quickly used her powers to reverse them towards HYDRA soldiers.

^ Now Picture ^

^ Now Picture ^

She went over to Fritz and Simmons and asked if they are okay? The two looked at her relieved and hugged her. She hugged them and started crying. She still had a family.