4

"Roman?" Roman stood there in front of his mate sobbing so much he couldn't breathe. "Roman, talk to me. What's wrong?"

"They... They're... I'm... SOMBRA!" Roman slammed into the older as mate quickly wrapped his arms around him protectively. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry, Wangja?" Roman cried louder as footsteps rushed down the hall. They both could hear Roman's name being called out and his mate sighed. "Oh... I take it they decided to take you, after all?"

"I don't wanna. I don't want a new mommy. I don't wanna brother. I want you. I want to stay here with you." Roman squeezed his friend as tight as he could as if that would stop them from taking him away but his mate just sighed as pulled them apart. "NO! Sombra... I wanna stay. I don't wanna go. I don't wanna go to Spain. I don't want to leave!"

"Roman, you should be happy. You're getting adopted. That's all ANY kid here wants." Roman shook his head as he made grabby hands trying to latch back onto his mate. "Roman..."

"I don't want a new mommy. I don't want a new home. I don't want to go. I want you. I want..." Roman froze up as he felt his mate hug him. Everything broke down and he started crying again.

"I'll miss you, Roman..." Roman gripped their shirt tightly as he sobbed into their shoulder. "...but you have to go."

"NO! I want my sombra. No necesito una nueva familia."

"Seriously... You don't NEED a new family? Roman..."

"NO!" His mate groaned playfully before placing a soft peck of a kiss on Roman's cheek making the young boy jump. "Hey, no far. You can't do that. That's not fair. SOMBRA!"

"I was giving you something to remember." Roman's eyes shimmered with tears as they smiled at him. "My eomma always gave her mate a kiss before they parted ways. Said it was better than saying goodbye."

"A kiss?" Roman's face scrunched up in confusion as his mate laughed.

"God, you're such a child."

"I'M ONLY TWO YEARS YOUNGER!" Roman pouted only to frown as his fingers brushed his cheek. His mate smiled as he shook his head. 

"This isn't goodbye Roman. And with that... now you go and know you're taking me with you... see? Better than goodbye." Roman's eyes narrowed as his hand dropped to his necklace before lighting up. "What?"

"TAKE IT!" Roman yelled quickly noticing his name was being called a lot closer now. He practically tore his necklace off as he beamed. "To remember me!" He watched his mate as he slowly put it on only now starting to tear up as the headmistresses finally found them.

"Roman! It's time to go." Roman's eyes filled with pure fear as they started to pull him away. His mate just stood there smiling as he held the necklace.

"Goodbye, Wangja!"

"Wait, no... SOMBRA!" 

"Roman!" Roman jumped again being woken up by his brother only to slam his head on the table. Roman growled as he shook his head and glared up only to freeze seeing the panic but... relief? Roman really couldn't tell which one. "What the hell dude?!"

"What?" Remus groaned as he shook with obvious hyper nervous energy. "Ray? What's going on?"

"I've been trying to find you. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE IN SCHOOL!"

"I'm skipping." Remus shot him a look and Roman just chuckled with exhaustion.

"Forgetting that... AND the fact that you were just mumbling out Sombra again in your sleep..." Roman paled as Remus deflated and frowned. "We need to go."

"What, WHY?!" Remus rolled his eyes as he grabbed Roman's hand forcing him to his feet. "REMUS!"

"I said we need to go. I'm older. SO LISTEN!" Roman flared as he ripped his hand free, his eyes shifting as he bared his fang. "Roman?!"

"STOP RIGHT NOW!" Remus's eyes went as froze up on the spot. Roman was seething as he shook his head furiously. "I'm not going with you without a reason. I know you, Remus. The last time you pulled this shit we ended up grounded for months because you decided to tag the principles office window. I GOT SUSPENDED!"

"It isn't like that and I apologized." Roman growled making Remus tense and back up submissively. "R-Roman?"

"What. Are. We. Doing?" Remus groaned with annoyance as he ran his hands through his already somewhat messy hair. "Tell me."

"We're leaving the country!" Roman's eyes shot wide as Remus bit his lip. "We're leaving Roman. I... I can't stay here. I can't stay couped up. I... I can't. Besides. I met these people and they were looking for you... well, for us."

"What do you mean? Looking for me..."

"I was starting to panic when these two men found me. We started talking and... They said they were looking for me because they believed I was part of their pack." Roman's eyes darkened as Remus scoffed. "Yeah, I know. I told then that. Patton didn't care. He was adamant that I was but Logan said maybe I wasn't a member but instead was meant to lead them to one... to you. Roman... I found your pack."

"Uh..." Roman deflated a bit as he leaned against the table and frowned. "My what? Wait... What does that have to do with leaving the country?"

"I don't know." Roman rolled his eyes and started to turn away when Remus grabbed his arm stopping him. "They're looking for people. Two others... One in Russia... the other's in America." Roman stopped the moment his brother's voice shook. "I don't know what's so important. I don't know why this 'pack' is so fucking special. Logan called it Moon bound. I don't know what the means..."

"Ray?" Roman looked back to see the desperation in his brother and all the anger turned into guilt.

"I don't know why they want you... all I know is they're going to America. AMERICA ROMAN!" Roman frowned in confusion as Remus smiled through the desperation. "Roman, the orphanage you were from... it was in America."

"So..." Remus sighed as his hand dropped and Roman frowned seeing how broken his brother was. 

"I just... I just thought... we could find your shadow."