Chapter Two

Detective Jamie sits on his couch and turns on the TV.

"Mr. Bloodie has been arrested for the murder of Johnny Glasgow." said news reporter.

Detective Jamie smiles and phones the police station.

Detective Harry Graham answers.

"Hello." said Detective Harry

"Hello, I am Detective Jamie Scottish and I am the one that investigated into Mr. Bloodie and the murder of Johnny Glasgow." said Detective Jamie.

"Oh, I heard about you and well done... he's been caught now and set to appear at Glasgow High Court to be sentenced if guilty for the murder." said Detective Harry.

Detective Jamie smiles.

"Thank god... he is the most evil man I've ever known." said Detective Jamie.

"I just can't imagine and comprehend how much suffering Glasgow suffered in the hands of Bloodie." said Detective Harry.

"I hope that Mr. Bloodie suffers in prison for his crime and the fact that he is also a cannibal too, he basically ate the intestines of Glasgow and that is beyond disgusting to me but it is truly evil too." said Detective Jamie while getting angry.

"Well, Officer Liam MacCormik has told me to tell you that both of us are invited to the court case." said Detective Harry.

"I will attend and to be honest, I've attended a lot of court cases and even court cases involving rapists and I mean rapists, even child rapists." said Detective Jamie.

"Me too, I have been involved in cases which involved shit like that but putting the bad in jail is a job I love and child rapists should never get let out, any rapists for that matter." said Detective Harry.

"What time is the court case at Harry." asked Detective Jamie.

"It will be at one o'clock in the afternoon." said Detective Harry.

"I will be there and I have nothing else to do anyway and I don't have any detective work to do so I'll be there Harry." said Detective Jamie.

"Ok, I got nothing to do same and I already done any detective work and got no more to do, not tomorrow anyway so I will be there and I actually know the lawyer of Mr. Bloodie and he himself doesn't want to defend the ruthless killer but he has to, it's his job and he's been crying and thinking that he's gonna be going to Hell for defending someone who committed a crime and proof that he has done the crimes but he knows that there's a job to be done and he's going to do it." said Detective Harry.

"Ok, I know and I am going to rest the now so see you tomorrow Harry." said Detective Jamie.

"Ok then Jamie, bye." said Detective Harry.

Detective Jamie goes upstairs to his bedroom and sits on his bed and reads a book.

While Detective Jamie is reading the book he hears a chap on the door.

"Who is that chapping?" Detective Jamie questioned himself as he walks out the bedroom and goes downstairs to open the front door.

When Detective Jamie opens the front door he is greeted to a sight that he never thought he would see.

"Hello Detective Jamie." said James Bloodie as he looks right at Detective Jamie with a sinister look.

Detective Jamie quickly grabs a table lamp and hits James Bloodie with it over the head but James Bloodie keeps walking towards Detective Jamie while holding a knife with blood dripping.

Detective Jamie quickly runs to the living room and places a table in front of the door.

Detective Jamie phones the police.

"Hello, this is Detective Jamie and I want officers to come and arrest James Bloodie... yep... Mr. Bloodie is in my house and is trying to kill me so please SAVE ME!" said Detective Jamie and then shouted save me.

10 minutes later the police arrive and breaks down the door.

"THIS IS THE POLICE... PUT THE KNIFE DOWN!" shouted armed police officers.

James Bloodie tries to kill an armed officer but one of them grabs James arm and handcuffs them.

An armed officer grabs the knife and hands it to another armed officer.

The armed police removes Mr. Bloodie from the house.