𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 » 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 [ 2 ]

Começar do início

The two boys got out of the building, feeling water droplets hit their skin as they started walking together.

"I got a bad feelin." Kentrell spoke, listening to his gut. Hoping it would be just be his nerves since they tended to act up.

"Yeah me too, ummm you wanna call a cab cause i'm not finna walk in this dingy ass rain. Ion wanna fuck my dreads up i just retwisted them."

"Nigga it's sprinkling. It ain gon hurt you to walk."

"The next hospital is like miles away, we better off takin the bus then." Doing a long dramatic sigh, ken pushing him to the side.

Maybe a little too hard because he fell into the bushes, boy screaming loudly when the branches poked his skin.

"Nigga, you do too much!" Hissing trying to hurry up and get up only for his palms to dig into more branches. Hearing kentrell laugh at him, putting his arm out to help.

"Bowlegged bitch ...hurtin my precious ass bones." Holding his butt when he finally managed to get up pushing ken away patting himself off.

Jah got behind him folding him, watching the man fall back into the hard concrete. Loud groan coming from him, the position he was in was kinda weird.

"Look like you in some pain, too bad i don't care."

• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ •

A hour went by.

Kathy was exhausted but she couldn't rest right now, her daughter knocked out on her lap. Managing to calm down just a bit, she honestly couldn't bring herself to her son being gay unless he said it in front of her.

Tapping her foot rapidly on the tile ready to see her child, she couldn't say too much since the doctor said he would be woozy and probably go to sleep on her while they're talking so she would say whatever else the next day.

The same doctor walked out back into the waiting room where she was sitting at, putting a little smile on her face while kathy just had a look of tiredness.

"Since you're his mother i can allow you to go in there..Hes gonna stay in here for two to three days to make sure everything is good."

The woman just nodded removing her daughter from her, getting up making sure she was set before following the doctor.

"He's been crying ever since he found out...maybe make him feel better?" She said to kathy when they made it to the front of the door, the mom just didn't say anything.

When she opens the door it felt like a wave of guilt rushed over her seeing her son in the hospital bed, keeping a straight face.

The doctor closed the door silence passed over the two. Observing her son who looked tense and uncomfortable trying to avoid her stare, being drained was a apparent look on P.

"I'm sorry." Pryce said a little slurred, wiping the tears from his cheeks. Having a feeling she knew everything.

"Are you okay?" Ignoring his apology walking closer to him getting on the side of the bed, thumbing his cheek turning his head towards her.