𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 » 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 [ 2 ]

Start from the beginning

"Five months?!" She shouted loudly gaining attention from people. Not minding them at all. Head starting to hurt just hearing this. Her eyes widened thoughts running wild.

"Yes, he had the same reaction as you. The baby could've been alive but due to drinking and smoking caused death to it. When he gets out he'll be up but he'll be woozy from the anesthetics. That's why you're here to sign a couple papers." The doctor pryce had said to the mad lady.

"Pryce having a baby? oh my god i'm gonna be a auntie!" Patience squeals, little mind not processing everything. "When him and ke-

"Patience...go sit down." Kathy demands cutting her off, the girl rolled her eyes smacking her lips walking off.

The doctor continued to talk her through everything and she couldn't wrap her head around pry being pregnant, wanting to hear what her son had to say to explain himself.

• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ •

"It look like it's about to rain." Jahseh said looking up at sky as they entered another hospital.

Kentrell just shrugged hoping this would be the hospital his boyfriend was in since they went to two already. He was tired as hell. Wanting nothing more than sleep and making sure his boyfriend was okay.

When two of the boys made it to the desk they noticed it was a lot of people there and where hurt in their own way some maybe even worse, not getting no type of medical attention. Some even as far in smoking in the waiting room. It was too chaotic.

"He can't be hea'." He told seh who trying to get the desk ladies attention.

"Cause i know you can hear me, you not talkin on the phone with anybody important!" Jah stuck his face up, seeing the lady chuckle side eyeing him.

"Yeah girl, this lil boy talkin to the wrong person. Over here raisin his voice, better get some damn sense-

"Yo fat ass better get some fuckin sense the fuck, and you talkin on the clock imma end up reporting yo ass. I need help N' you on the phone prolly talkin about a nigga that don't even look back at you when he walk by. Do yo fuckin job miss biggums!"

Kentrell sighed looking through the clipboard at the times seeing if he saw P's name anywhere.

"You got some nerve talking to a bad ass bitch like that."

"Right now you getting on my nerves and i don't give a fuck who you are. Maybe if you answered me the first time i tried to get your attention then we wouldn't be havin a problem." Jah gave a look of sass putting his neck out, lady doing the same expression.

The brownskin man looked through the papers not seeing his man in none of them. Groaning getting aggravated about to go home at this point. Looking up seeing his friend go back and forth the desk lady.

"Mane stop arguin wit' her, he not even here." Stopping seh mid roast, about to walk out.

"Disrespectful ass, where is yo mama so she could whoop yo ass."

"Shittt ion even know, probably suckin dick in a ally like some hoe. As long as she payin bills then imma be as disrespectful as i want." Walking when trell pulled him out the place, shouting more curse words when they made it out.