The rest of Bangtan Sonyeondan looked at their eldest hyung in horror. Each of them was assaulted by the reality of their eldest brother on the floor and what that could mean. And it terrified them. They knew that there would be only one way to bring Jin back to them.

While Bangtan flitted around Jin, rolling him on his side, making his head comfortable, begging him to wake up, pulling at their own hair, Namjoon remained eerily silent.

"Hyung," he whispered to Jin, his eyes filling with tears that he would not let spill before Mathan when he didn't get a response.

They were yelling...

Mathan was yelling...

Jin wasn't moving...

"I think..." Namjoon said softly. "You need to...page the doctor..."

Moments passed but nothing happened.

"Call a doctor," Namjoon said again, his voice low at first and then louder as he repeated the directive over and over like a mantra. Locking eyes with the man who held his brother's fate in his hands, he hissed, "Do this for us. Do this for Seokjin."

~oooOooo~

Coming out of his brother's quarters, Carl hurriedly made his way to Sven's door

Coming out of his brother's quarters, Carl hurriedly made his way to Sven's door. This latest bit of news was not going to sit well with the Russian. Carl himself was furious that his brother was also going back on his word about Jungkook and his temper threatened to erupt as he thought back on the conversation he had just taken part in.

~oooOooo~

"Congratulate me, Carl," Dorian chuckled, his tone smug as he looked at his younger brother. "I just brokered a deal that will net us one hundred million dollars. Who would have thought that seven Korean pretty boys would be worth that kind of money?" Dorian couldn't contain his laughter as he twirled around in his chair. "That stupid Russian only paid us a measly fifteen million. I'm sure he'll understand if we retract our offer."

"What about my songbird?" Carl asked. "I still get him, right?"

Dorian frowned at the question his brother asked, wondering if the man had in fact taken one too many blows to the head.

"Are you deaf?" he asked as he stood from his desk, walking around to stand almost toe to toe with Carl. "I am telling you that some desert oil sheikh is willing to pay us one hundred million dollars and you are still thinking with your dick."

Pivoting around, Dorian began pacing the room as he berated Carl.

"We collect the money, deliver those boys to this sheikh relativity untouched, and leave Sven to rot; here or in Russia...I don't care. With that kind of money, little brother, you can buy a thousand Jungkook's. So, leave the boy alone and do as I say. As soon as the weather breaks and the snow clears, we are out of here with those boys."