"Because i'm not traitor. I still stick up to you but not in a good way"

"Why?"

She leaned into me while her other hand around the chair headboard as so our face inch closer to each other "You shouldn't have fall into me"

I scoffed "Oh now!—it's my fault?!, You're the one who were being so fucking bitchy with me since i was minding my business. I can't help the thought of you were the one started this, and you still have the audacity to blame me into all of these"

She chuckled and slowest as possible she bit her lip "Maybe we were both falling, Anna"

"Don't you think it's too toxic?—for us?"

She softly smiled and leaned back into chair without pulling her leg away "That's how it is. I kinda like it tho"

I shook my head "It's unhealthy, Billie"

"Oh, i can't wait to die then" She air quoted dropping her head against the armchair

"You're such a baby, don't you know that?" I gave her resting bitch face.

She captivatingly stare at me "Then take care of me, mama" cockily said.

Somehow i lost myself, couldn't stop myself from smiling wether didn't know i like the way she said that or being too much funny at this point, but i guess it's in both ways

"See?, i still have the ability to make you smile" She smirked.

"Just because i smiled doesn't mean it's gonna change anything between us"

"Not that way" She went on "I just wanted to know you still like me"

"i'm not sure i am since the last day happened to me" I glared at her.

She smiled as if it doesn't matter to her "Alright then, you asked for it"

I didn't know what she mean by that but i hope she have nothing in her mind again to embarrass me in front of pupils.

♟♟

The class went well without billie, expect the math one but i did pretty good, i walked out of the class, till to my locker putting away my book and picked up my skateboard, then heading out before riding it. I rode back of the school that no one comes here, not that much of teenagers hangs around here unless they have skateboard to ride here in free space of area.

"What do you want now?"

She crossed her arms over to her chest "Kill you"

"Haha—funny" I stepped on my skateboard once again "Seriously what makes you come here?"

She reached out her hand on my head, and caressed it down to ruin my beanie "Just wanted to say you look cuter with that beanie " then she process to grip my chin, gently and pulled me into a kiss. My heart jumped stumbled on my skateboard upward to her as our lips connected; It felt squishy, soft and wet, i was already mesmerized by it and how much butterflies grew in my stomach, causing so much euphoria in my chest, once i knew i was growing up weak at the physical touch of caress of her hand against my cheek, she kicked my skateboard away, pushing me backwards without breaking the kiss, till my back hit against the wall, more gently,

Continuously to deepened the kiss; Our lips moved in rhythm for a while, then she shifted her hands to cheek then upwards to back of my head as she gripped it tightly before running her tongues across my bottom lip—i didn't opened it until her teeth joined to bit my lip causing me whimper as her tongue met mine—she smirked, went on to dominate my tongue endlessly—i moaned and hissed at the same time when she started to bit my bottom lip again.

Then finally she pulled away, her lips curled upwards loosing her hand that are back of my hair. I breathed heavily, licked the blood that were slowly flowing out of my lip "Nothing will change, i don't like you anymore, billie"

"You like me, Anna" She said like she was saying more factly, as so she ran tip of her index finger down to side of my neck and pressed at that spot where she used to leave hickey on it "But you wish you didn't"

I didn't say anything until she breaks free from me and shoved her hand into the pocket.

"I figured how much you missed my lip" She said like she knew me, saying that more factly again.

"I hate you" I said under my breath as soon as she left me.