23

Third person p.o.v

"Wait, you hurt Jimin?" asks the head alpha and Taehyung hangs his head low in shame and nodding.

"It's fine dad. He only did that to protect him from worse things. Trust us" tries Jungkook to calm down his father and succeeds.

"Fine. You're lucky Taehyung, that you had a good reason for doing it."

Taehyung gulps before nodding and going back to Jungkook.

His eyes going purple from seeing his mate. The others in the room are fascinated of his eye color change.

He closes his eyes for some seconds and his eyes got their blue color back.

" Why did you change eye color, the purple color was beautiful" states Jungkook more like whining.

Taehyung sets his eyes back at his mate, smiling softly.

"You want my eyes to change back to purple?"

Jungkook only nods eagerly and tickles Taehyung under the chin.

Taehyung giggles at his mates touch and his eyes turn back purple.

"So I wasn't dreaming when I found you, huh?"

"My eyes turn certain colors with different emotions. Purple when looking at something I love, like or my mate."

Jungkook smirks at Taehyung and Taehyung can't deny that the older looks hot with that smirk.

"So you love me, pup" teases Jungkook while poking his cheek.

Taehyung quickly realizes what he said and blushes a deep red. Jungkook chuckles finding it cute.

"What other colors do you have, love?"

Taehyung blushes at the nickname, his mate used on him before answering.

"Grey when annoyed/mad, frustrated or irritated. Dark blue when scared, Dark brown when sad, my normal blue when calm and happy and orange when content and something fits my taste"

"Woah, cool" Jungkook and the others making a mental note to look at his orbs, to see if anything is wrong.

"What about you Baekhyun?" asks Luhan excited.

Baekhyun shakes his head.

"He inherited it from our uncle, the vampire King. My eyes only changes color when mad and looking at my mate or something I like or love"

"Baek, you can turn your eyes blue, you showed it to me. You can turn it into a blue color without feeling any emotions. That's so cooooool!" exclaims Taehyung excited, jumping up on his back again.

"Ah yeah, you're right. Should I show you?" asks Baekhyun just as excited, taking Taehyung and lifting him up higher and then spinning around.

Baekhyun changes his eye color to blue making Taehyung smile brightly, he misses seeing his brother and playing with him like in the past.

Taehyung hugs his older brother tightly, afraid he's dreaming and that this all is just a dream, that he will wake up to in the morning.

Baekhyun is shocked on how tight Taehyung is hugging him.

"Tae, what's wrong?" asks Baekhyun, knowing something is wrong with his little brother.

The others hear what Baek asked and turn their attention to the vampire siblings.

"If this is a dream, I don't want to wake up" whispers Taehyung to his brother's ear, he let's go before going to his chair again, looking around himself, smiling lightly.

He prays that this isn't a dream and closes his eyes before pinching his tigh.

Taehyung opens his eyes, looking around himself. He sighs out of relief seeing that he isn't dreaming after all.

A little tear slips out of his right eye and his eyes shine a bright blue with a hint of orange in it.

He looks at Jungkook before kissing his cheek, leaving Jungkook a little shocked, that his mate took the first initiative.

Jungkook smiles before pecking his lips. He leans down to the little omega's ear.

"I want to mark you Tae" whispers Jungkook, taking Taehyung's hand and heading up the stairs to Jungkook's room.

Jungkook closes the door and locks it before walking up to Taehyung and nuzzling to Taehyung's neck, kissing the place where he would mark Taehyung.

"Can I mark you pup?" Jungkook asks against Taehyung's neck, sending goosebumps to Taehyung.

Taehyung nods and Jungkook smiles brightly. He was watching Taehyung from afar and fell in love, while watching him and feeling him feel guilty always when he hurt Jimin through the mate bond.

He kisses Taehyung, where he's gonna mark him, softly before sliding his teeth deep between his neck and his shoulder.

Taehyung shudders from the feeling he's feeling and moans a little. Jungkook pulls his teeth out, before licking the mark on Taehyung.

"Mark me too, pup" exclaims Jungkook shocking Taehyung. An omega marking an alpha is a big deal in their society and very rare. Most people think that is an sign of showing weakness.

Since omegas are the lowest in the wolf hierarchy. "Are you sure, Kook?"

Jungkook nods at his mate, taking Taehyung's head making Taehyung face the place where he's gonna get marked.

"Since I'm half vampire, I'll need to drink a little bit blood of yours, is that okay for you? I need to do both processes?"

"I'm sure, pup"

Taehyung nods before kissing Jungkook's neck, before making his teeth grow and sinking his teeth in his neck. (a/n: Taehyung's teeth are one side werewolf teeth and the other vampire teeth) He sucks on Jungkook's blood, loving the taste of his mate's blood, making his eyes go purple and orange.

Taehyung finally pulls away and licks the mark, feeling content with the mark he left behind.

They both look at each others eyes, before leaning in and kissing passionately, what soon turned out to be a heated make out session and something more.

(a/n: I'm sorry but I won't write smut so just use your imagination. I'm deeply sorry *bows*)

Time skip

Taehyung is panting from the sex that they just had and Jungkook looks at the beauty in his arms.

"That was amazing, pup" exclaims Jungkook pecking Taehyung's lips before standing up and get a wet clothe to clean up his mate.

Taehyung nods tiredly, smiling slightly. "I love you Kookie" mumbles Taehyung tiredly, but Jungkook catches it.

"I love you too, pup. Sleep now"

Taehyung nods before closing his eyes and drifting to sleep. Jungkook sits next to Taehyung cleaning him up before throwing the wet cloth into the laundry basket and climbing next to Taehyung and cuddling Taehyung and soon falling asleep himself.