15 Showing Happiness

Start from the beginning

Khushi: No Arnavji... I saw her staring at you.

Arnav clutched her hand and dragged, towards Tina.

Arnav: What are you doing here? Did your mother send you to spy on us?

Khushi looked at him perplexed couldn't understand anything.

Tina (nodding NO): I just came to the temple and got to know that today is BHABI's birthday.

Khushi: Bhabi....? Arnavji, who is she? Why she calls me Bhabi?

Arnav: You are not her Bhabi. You no need to talk to her.

Tina: Bhai....

Arnav gritted his teeth.

Arnav: Don't you dare call me Bhai... I'm not your Bhai. You can't be my sister. Understood?

Tina: I really didn't know my mother is wrong. I'm sorry Bhai. I'm really sorry for what she had done to you and your mother.

Khushi somewhat understood who the girl is.

Arnav: Go to hell with your sorry. Will your sorry give my mother back? Will your sorry give my childhood back? No... Your sorry can't change anything.

Khushi felt a tug in her HEART as Arnav looked emotional.

Tina: I knew nothing can be changed by sorry. But I'm really sorry Bhai... (looking at Khushi) Happy Birthday, Bhabi...

Khushi looked at Arnav, hesitating to smile at Tina.

Arnav: Why? What happened all of a sudden which made you change?

Tina (with teary eyes): The Truth...

Arnav clutched Khushi's hand and started dragging her, not giving heed to Tina and her tears. Khushi looked at Tina, turning her head back. She felt bad for Tina.

She looked at Arnav's face. It was visible that his mood was off. Khushi scared, seeing him. But, don't know why she wanted to make him happy. She was searching for a reason for it. She saw a few beggars sitting outside of the Temple.

Khushi(hesitatingly): Arnavji... can I get money to give them?

Arnav removed his purse and gave it to Khushi. He sat in the car and sat silently.

Khushi perplexed as he gave his purse. Does she have the rights to use his purse? She gulped... feared to open the purse. Composing herself, she opened it and got stuck, seeing a woman's pic. She must be Arnav's mother. She stood forgetting herself as she felt a connection with her. She saw only five hundred and two thousand rupees notes in the purse. How could she donate this much money? She went to the nearby shop and asked for change. The shop keeper gave her five and ten rupees notes. She thanked him happily and donated it to the beggars. Arnav was observing her from the car, silently. He was disturbed by Tina's entry. A snake's heir must also be snake. He couldn't trust her crocodile tears. He sat straight, seeing Khushi coming. She got inside and secured herself by the seatbelt.

Khushi (extending his purse): Is she your mother?

Arnav looked at her frowning. About whom she is asking?

Khushi: The woman in the pic...?

Arnav nodded YES.

Khushi: She looks beautiful.

Arnav couldn't stop smiling. He nodded yes.

Khushi: You have your mother's eyes.

Arnav smiled at her. Khushi amazed seeing his mood changed swiftly, hearing about his mother.

Khushi: Don't know why, I felt a connection between us.

Arnav's smile widened.

Arnav: Of course, you are connected with her.

Khushi: Yes... she is my mother-in-law, after all.

Arnav was wordless hearing "My mother-in-law" his heart jumped inside his chest. He wanted to say what connection she and his mother have. But, he has a plan for the exciting moment of his life. And he is waiting for it.

Arnav: I hope you are happy about your birthday.

Khushi: I have no words to describe my happiness.

Arnav smiled at her.

Khushi: But I want to show you how happy I'm.

Arnav: How?

Khushi was silent. Arnav frowned at her. After that, Khushi didn't say anything. Their car entered RM. Arnav was in deep thought that how Khushi will show him her happiness. He walked in thinking about it. He stopped in front of the closed door and about to press the calling bell switch; Khushi stopped him, keeping her soft palm on his extended hand. Arnav looked at her surprisingly. Next second, Khushi gave him lifetime shock, showing her happiness. She snuggled into his chest, making him go like a statue. Her hug was tight enough and it told him how firm she was. He started breathing hard as he never expected "this" from her. Khushi stayed on his chest for a while. She broke the hug as he didn't reciprocate the hug. Not that he doesn't want to it's because he was stunned. What was his mistake, he couldn't come to the conclusion that what's happening?

Khushi broke the hug and cupped his cheek. Arnav's eyes brimmed instantly. She pecked his forehead giving him another shock. Though she kissed his forehead her action kissed his soul.

 Though she kissed his forehead her action kissed his soul

Khushi: Thank you for everything Arnavji...

She rang the bell and stood, bowing down. She knew Arnav was looking at her with a mixture of emotions. In no time, Khushi rushed inside after HP opened the door. Arnav was looking at her yearningly.

They didn't know that they were being watched by a few women who were shocked, seeing the scene. Yup... What you guessed it right. Those were the women who recently joined hands against our ArShi....

To be continued....

Next update on inkitt 

Evil's Entry

Asha was spitting fire on Vidya and Reshma through her eyes. Reshma was fuming in jealous whereas Vidya couldn't believe her eyes. What's this? Khushi not only hugged him but also kissed him. How Khushi could do that? Did she fall for him? Then how will she agree to Asha's plan?

More than Vidya and Reshma, Asha was tensed. She thought she can end Arnav's chapter easily. But here, everything looks the opposite. She got irritated. But her cunning mind started to see the positive side of the problem.

To read the above update, use my inkitt link dearies...