Tharn wrapped his finger around Type's shaft and slowly pumped the meat in his hand. The younger guy who was clinging onto him for his dear life cried out in lewdness. While Tharn had to be satisfied only by rubbing his thick member between Type's bums.

Fuck, this feels so good! Tharn could not imagine how would anything be any better than this. He didn't dare to think about how warm and tight it would be inside Type.

His other hand moved to massage the magnificent ass Type got behind. Hell, that muscled ass were thick amd fuckable. Tharn kept imagining how they would bounce against the thrusts he would gave when the time had come.

Shit. Tharn got bigger and harder with his own imagination. He felt dirty for imagining Type like that but he couldn't help it.

Type kept moaning that went straight to Tharn's cavity since the other guy never stopped eating his lips. Tharn was sent to the edge just by rubbing his cock and kissing Type on the lips.

The other hand that was massaging Type's cheeks gave a gentle smack on them once in a while. That made Type thrusted his member more into Tharn's fingers.

He was close, and so was Tharn.

"Ahnggg...." Type moaned with hoarsed voice since he used his voice a little too much. Tharn had just smacked his ass gently that was able to give him tingling sensation.

It was good, but he needed more to reach. "Harder..." Type pleaded with his dreamy Bambi eyes that were able to make Tharn going crazy.

"Shit, Type... You make me crazy..." Tharn groaned while rubbing his member against Type's bums and whipped them harder than before.

He set both of his palms on Type's hips only to thrusted his member in faster pace.

Tharn had forgotten his intial plan to milk Type with his fingers. But Type's lewd body was capable to make himself come without Tharn pumping it. Just by the whipping from Tharn's hands would do.

Type moaned longer and louder once he reached his climax that was soon followed by Tharn's.

They were both exhausted and wet and sticky. But no one could stop them from kissing each other once more before they took a shower.

"We need to clean up.." Tharn mumbled between their soft kisses.

"Mmmm. Would you help me?" Type nipped his lower lip while staring at Tharn with his Bambi eyes.

And Tharn was not good enough at holding himself when the person he desired so much seduced him like that.

.
.
.
.
.

They succeded to got themselves out of shower when it was almost lunch time. Yeah, Tharn kept loosing to Type's ogling eyes, so they did more rounds than he intended to.

They walked downstairs late. Very late. The helpers were serving their lunch on the dining table already. One of them came up to Tharn and Type who had just taken the seats.

"Good morning, Masters.." He said as he put two cups at the table. He poured a warm tea to Type and black coffee for Tharn. "How was your sleep?" He politely asked.