5

Jihyo's Pov.
(In her head)
Man Kook reminds me so much of jungkook😔 but I couldn't let him know i was pregnant with his child i mean where both young and he has bright future ahead of him so leaving without saying a word was the best choice i could have made.(She got pregnant at 16,she found out 1 month before her 17th birthday)

I heard cry's from upstairs so she knew Min-Jun had woken up from his nap.He looks so much like jungkook.I wonder if kook has insta,ill ask him later but now im going to play with my baby boy cuz you know....the baby fever is real yall.

Jungkooks pov
My hyungs didn't actually need me i just needed some fresh air.As i was walking to my balcony i felt like going to the mall so i got dressed and headed to the mall.

As i was walking around the mall i see this beautiful girl,we made eye contact a few times until she asked for my number and i said yes....what's the worst that could happen.Turns out her name is Ashley,i think we will be great friends.

I was walking around the mall with Ashley until i got a text.

Jihyo: Hey kook,i just wanted to know if you had Instagram

At first I didn't feel like responding but in the end i gave it to her.

Jihyo pov.
He actually gave me his inta.Now i can actually see how he looks like.

When i click on his profile he had 1 pictures and he did not show his face,THATS SAD.. I actually wanted to see what he looked like.

I followed him and just scrolled thru insta until i got bored,when I refreshed the page it showed kook posted something,i was lokey heartbroken.....it was a picture of a girl...the caption said "at the mall with this beautiful woman🥰".
I though he said he was single....but i guess he lied...😔

Weird.Kook.🐰:

Weird.kook.🐰:at the mall with this beautiful woman🥰