The boy suddenly thudded against a wall his back peddling ran him into.

"I will not be pressured into kissing ANYONE expect someone I love! So eff you! And eff your friend!" Quinlan ignored the pain in her clenched fist to her side.

The athlete's eyes darted around for an escape from this usually silent girl's fury. That's when he saw cameras and his fellow classmates laughing at him. He had been basically castrated right in front of them. Scared of a girl to the point he ran away. His masculinity called into question just because some bitch began walking towards him.

He wouldn't have it.

Quinlan saw two hands shoot up and push her away. The heel of her leather boot clanked onto the floor at an odd angle causing her to fall on her butt. A gasp came from the crowd. The athlete stood above her with a fist prepared for worst.

"Who do you think you are, you bitch?!" The teen finally looked intimidating trying to play up his masculinity to gain back whatever he could. In a rush of hormones you can make some really stupid decisions, this was without a doubt one he would regret for the rest of his life. His body began rushing towards the fallen Quinlan but someone finally acted.

A small, Asian girl rushed forward and blocked his path with her body.

His hand collided only partially with her frame as he came to some of his senses and pulled back before punching his own girlfriend. The attack was still strong and Winter was sent to the ground right in front of Quinlan. The boyfriend looked down and saw the girl holding her reddening cheek. Regret instantly began filling his heart.

"Winter?!" His eyes were dilated in fear. "W-what are you doing?!"

"I should be saying that!" The Asian girl shouted from the ground. Winter tried to stand but her arm buckled as she tried to push up. Quinlan found herself moving before the thought even hit her brain. They rose together, standing their ground against the shocked teen. "What do you think you're doing to Quinlan?!"

"I-i was just-" He fumbled his words and Winter was not impressed.

"Just nothing!" The Asian girl screamed at him. "We're done! Through!"

"What?! What about prom?!"

"Fuck prom! I never want to be seen with you again!" In less than a minute, Winter's boyfriend had been made into a bumbling fool, trying desperately to plead with his now ex girlfriend. Quinlan was left speechless as she saw Winter yelling in her defense.

"They're down here now!" A strawberry blonde pushed through the encircling students.

Quinlan's other friend, Rachel, broke through the huddled masses with a teacher and a security guard in tow. They all turned to the authority figures and when the security guard saw the girl bleeding from the nose, he moved to intervene. The athlete found himself facing a brick wall, his arms forced to the back of his head. The teacher examined Winter for injuries and looked to Quinlan as well. They were both rattled by the experience and the shock was now kicking in.

The intercom sounded unaware of the situation at hand.

"Would Quinlan Timber please report to the front desk. You are needed by the faculty." Quinlan looked up to the speaker as if it would offer answers. "Would Quinlan Timber please report to the front desk. You are needed by the faculty."

"That's you right?" The teacher looked to the brunette. QT nodded in response. "I think we should all go then."

The security guard escorted everyone through the crowds with authority making sure Winter's ex boyfriend did not lower his hands as he walked in front. His walk of shame was well documented by the student body gossiping around them. Through the sea of students they eventually navigated their way to the front desk where a very surprised secretary called for more assistance.