"*Tch* It doesn't look good QT." As Lincoln spoke, Quinlan hung her head in embarrassment. His thumb pressed in slightly.

"Ouch."

"Sorry! I was just checking..." Lincoln looked at it. It reminded him of several injuries Lynn had received over the years. "It might be broken."

"Dang it..." The taller girl still towered over the boy but right now she felt small. Her boyfriend looked at her hand inspecting it for injuries. He was tender but there was still a persisting ache. He looked up at her through sorrowful eyes.

"How about we go home and I'll wrap it up for you?"

"Yeah... Good idea sweetie. I got some first aid stuff back at my house."

From outside they heard Cristina trying to stop someone from entering.

"Wait! Don't go in there!" Her childish voice ordered but the person proceeded in. The schoolgirl was no match for the older teen and even with her hands placed on the teen's slim stomach she still slid back into the bathroom.

"Quinn! Thank god!" It was Winter. After being frozen in shock in the stadium she had to take a moment to recollect herself. She had only shared a brief moment of eye contact with her boyfriend who was trying to wake his unconscious teammate before bolting to find QT. As she wandered the hallways of the sports arena she had spotted the yellow headband of Cristina standing outside a women's bathroom entrance. "Is everything alright?"

The brunette's injured hand was still in Lincoln's palm, she didn't remove it but looked over to her friend. Using her left hand, she brushed her hair behind her ear.

"Everything's fine. I'm just a bit frazzled by what happened." The girl tried to reassure her friend with a smile.

"Thank heavens. I'm so sorry, I didn't think he would do, well, THAT!" The black haired girl put her hands out in front in disbelief.

"Wait, what?" Quinlan looked at her 'friend'.

"I mean, I thought he was going to come up and just sit with us or something. Not all that hoopla." The teen unwittingly began digging her own grave. "When my boyfriend said he had a friend who wanted to ask you out I just thought-"

"YOU KNEW?!" Quinlan's hand finally left her boyfriend's. She balled it back into a fist and got right into Winter's face. Her brow was furrowed into a very pissed off forty-five degree angle. Winter out of fear, knowing what Quinn was capable of, backed up against the wall next to a hand dryer.

"Quinn calm down! Let me explain!" Winter's hands came up to both beg and, just in case, protect her face.

"You got exactly ten seconds." Quinlan told the teen. Cristina instinctively backed away and towards Lincoln. The young girl used the boy as a protective shield. She had never seen her sister this angry in her lifetime.

"Alright! Alright! My boyfriend gave me some tickets to the game so I'd bring you along so his friend could ask you to prom!" Black haired teen told the angry bull in front of her.

"I have a boyfriend and you know that!" Lincoln's back straightened after realizing his mention in the exchange.

"Well, it's just-"

"Just what?!" QT shouted into her face.

"He wasn't asking you to prom!" The girl shrunk in fear.

"We go to different schools, remember?" The bombshell told her friend in angry sarcasm.

"Well he should have stopped being such a coward. Just maned up and taken you to both!"

"MANED UP!"