"Fine fine. Let me find my dress."

After a few seconds of searching she found the yellow fabric tangled into the sheets of Lincoln's bedding. Tugging it free she redressed to the relief of her man. The brunette tapped his shoulder to tell him she had finished. With a wipe of his brow he opened the door of his room and peeked into the hallway. Two of his sisters were standing in line for the bathroom: Lynn and Luan.

Finding the situation acceptable he exited the room still in his pjs followed behind by QT. Without a second thought he also stood in line for the bathroom. His sisters were still groggy and didn't notice their approach.

Quinlan knew of the house's bathroom situation as Lincoln had vented his frustration to her. She was also surprised how much more aware you became over your bladder situation when the bathroom was so close yet so far. The sound of a creaking floorboard caught the attention of the Loud siblings.

Years of practice had steeled their bladders on waits for the facilities. This bodacious brunette was not so lucky. With the convenience of multiple bathrooms came the ability to relieve oneself with ease in the morning. QT had not anticipated the wait.

Lincoln's bodacious girlfriend was dancing, leaning back and forth while taking deep breaths. There were several issues at play. One issue was that she really had to go, the second was her bouncing. The Loud girls held very slender frames and were expected to fill out like their mother later in life. Quinlan on the other hand, by the grace of good genetics, was granted an ample bosom and wide hips from the get go.

The spectacle she was currently doing was more akin to bad 70s B movie performances. The sexy teen unconsciously letting her breasts and butt bounce very close to her young boyfriend. Had Lincoln been standing closer to her he most likely would have been bludgeoned by the two milk jugs.

"Wow! Her two breast friends are having a heck of a time." Luan quipped to her brother and sister. Lynn groaned while Lincoln covered his face in embarrassment.

"Luan." Lynn voice sounded in dismay. "Why would you go there."

"Aw, don't be upset Lynn. We still have Cliff." A cheshire smile overcame the comedian.

"Huh," Lynn stumbled into the trap. "What's Cliff got to do with this?"

"Because your jealous of her big ol' kitties. Ha ha ha, get it." The comedian roared out. Lynn slammed her forehead into the wall next to her.

The door to the bathroom opened as Lucy exited. The family's athlete darted in. The goth looked over the line and stopped on QT who was still jiggling. A thought crept into her head to look into succubi for no particular reason. Instead of greeting them she passed silently and entered her room.

Another door opened as soon as Lucy closed hers. A tired Luna's arms reached up into the sky letting out a yawn. Her lips smack as her crusty eyes slowly opened then widened suddenly. The rocker watched the bombastic babe movements in awe before gulping and slowly walking back into her room. QT was oblivious to this all but Lincoln was even more flustered.

"I guess Luna found your girlfriend to be too tit-illating. Ha ha ha." Lincoln groaned into his cupped hands. Lynn exited the bathroom. "But seriously you go first."

QT bolted into the bathroom leaving Luan and Lincoln in a dust cloud. As it settled Lincoln looked to his sister questioningly.

"What? I can wait." Luan told her younger brother. He smiled and started his thank you but was cut off. "Plus it gives me a chance to think of some for her butt."

A loud smack to the forehead woke up a sleeping princess from her beauty sleep.

The odd couple eventually made their way down stairs to the kitchen. Lincoln had been vigilant all morning but Lori was nowhere in sight. Unknown to him, Lynn Loud Sr. and Lori had woken up early in order to get her to Aunt Ruth's. The first stage of her punishment was already in effect.