"How bout' we go inside and get that karaoke machine set up!" The boy bolted to the front door. QT watched as her boy fled out of earshot.

"Pfft. That boy sometimes." Quinlan told no one in particular. She began strutting towards the boy holding the door for her, leaving Lana to her own devices.

"Huh?" Lana fumbled around with car's contents, "The alternator belt is a bit worn out... she probably won't mind if I fix that."

As QT entered the home she was greeted to a waist high fort like structure yet to be dismantled by the previous denizens. Lincoln behind her was equally as confused by the cushion house. They did not question it though as they went slowly around it, unsure if the something would jump out at them. They were half right as Lucy had gone back into to the castle. One because it was dark inside, and two because she still planned to watch out for Lori.

The couple proceeded upstairs unaware of the hidden helper and headed to Lincoln's room. From Lisa's door the sound of her tending to a crying Lily could be heard. She too was continuing to help her sibling for the moment and he was very thankful for it.

QT opened the door to his room revealing that it was much cleaner than yesterday with a large looking boombox with a screen attached to it at his desk. She moved and sat on the edge of his bed facing the contraption. Lincoln gently closed the door cutting off the sound of the crying Lily. He turned his back to the door and looked towards his girlfriend awaiting him to join her on the bed. His rump hit the mattress as he saddled up next to his girlfriend.

Silence filled the room as they glanced every once in awhile waiting for the to other make the first move. She rubbed her thighs together the heat building up between him. Lincoln placed a hand up to his mouth and breathed out a hot breath smelling it to check his breath. QT was building a nervous sweat and removed her jacket revealing her slender arm. Lincoln took the bottle of water he kept in his room and gave it a sip.

"Should we start with a smooch?"

"PPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT!" Lincoln spat out his drink in a spray away from the asker of the question.

"*Cough cough* What was that QT?" Lincoln looked his girlfriend. They had smooched plenty but for some reason he was hyper aware of his woman's sex appeal.

"Smooch's your favorite band right?" QT raised the pack of discs for karaoke.

"Oh yeah...hehe..." Lincoln took the pack and began flipping through the collection. "Do you want go first or should I?"

"Um..." She played with one of the curls in her hair. "Could you go first? I think I need to build up my confidence a bit." Her eyes moved away from the buck tooth boy but moved back to her thigh after feeling warmth from it. Lincoln had placed his hand on her thigh to reinsure her.

"Honey Bee...Remember. You have nothing to be afraid of here. We are here to have fun." Lincoln spoke in way that calmed her heart but she was still unsure.

"I don't think you'll have much fun once I start singing." The self deprecation in her voice was evident.

"I'll be having fun because I'll be here with you." Grabbing her hands and positioned himself to be kneeling in her line of sight. "This is going to sound really cheesy." QT looked to the boy on one knee looking up to her.

"I'm not trying to over state this when I say meeting you was probably the best thing that could have happened in my life."

"That is really cheesy." She giggled some, because she felt the same way.

"I know you love to sing and I love seeing you do something you love. I'd be a fool if I denied something you love." He stood up and grabbed the mic to the machine. "How about we do the first one together."