What he wasn't aware of was the sound of tiny footsteps coming towards the car. The passenger door he was pressed against opened causing both Lincoln and QT to come spilling out. The landing was rough as he landed on the concrete while his girlfriend was propelled forward due to her leaning on him. She did a small summersalt before planting face first on top of something. Several muffled yells could be heard as the dizziness of the fall waned off. QT realized she was pinning a small child underneath her. She got on her hands and knees to see who it was.

"GET YOUR MASSIVE MAMMARIES OFF OF ME YOU BODACIOUS BODY PILLOW!"

Lisa squirmed around not realizing the body pillow was already lifted. She looked around.

"Tell no one of this."

Lana and Lucy had dodged the massive mammaries of QT by side stepping and were presently standing on each side of Lincoln. He rubbed the back of his head while sitting back up.

"Ow...What did you do that for?!" Lincoln berated his younger siblings.

"We heard screaming about a bee and came to see if you needed help." Lana waved her foam sword around frantically as if she was fighting an invisible enemy. Lincoln's face turned red, oh god they heard him.

"Your face is red." Lucy told him bluntly. "If you are having an allergic reaction can I have your body?"

"There was no OW!" He grabbed his behind. QT had crawled up behind him to pinch his bottom. She gave him a smug grin that told him he just got stung.

He glared at her and swatted her pinching hand away. QT's smug grin turned to a playful pout. Lisa got from her downed position and watched with her sisters the spectacle that was the couple. She was the first to understand the situation by assessing her brother's emotional state, his girlfriend's playful state, the loud yelling of a bee by her brother, and the body pillow's color scheme. To damnation with these human mating rituals.

"I believe the problem has resolved itself." She began walking away. "Let the drone tend to his queen." Lucy got the message.

"Sigh." She turned towards the house as well but stopped to look at Lincoln. "Lori came by to interfere with your date. We chased her off."

Lincoln was stunned while QT simply pulled at her collar. He would pay his sisters back in kind for their support. He did not know how or when but he would. Lisa and Lucy had made it to the house but their third sibling had stuck around inspect QT's 73 Impala. While it was something already promised, it was a step in the right direction.

Beckoning QT to come closer he whispered into her ear. She nodded as the boys idea came to light. The sound of jingling caught Lana's ear. The young mechanic's eyes sparkled as QT dangled the keys just above her head. The girl put her palms out like a child awaiting a Christmas present. QT chuckled at looking at the girl's awed expression before placing the keys in her hands.

"Now remember, just the oil." Lincoln reminded his sister. She nodded enthusiastically. Before running around to pop the hood and moaned with enjoyment upon seeing that sexy engine block.

QT was still on her hands and knees but now that things were sorted she could stand up. She looked towards her man with side glance to make sure he would notice. She prepared for a girl's most powerful weapon, the 'bend and snap'. All she has to go from crawl, to squat, to bend, to-

"OH!"

She jumped and moved both her hands to cover her butt cheeks. Holding her hands to block her buttocks, QT looked towards the flustered boy. They just stared at one another with highly surprised expression. One from the little 'sting' she just got, the other surprised by the odd reaction and feeling he got from it. What had been intended to be a pinch of revenge had backfired. The awkward stare had been lasting upwards of ten seconds at this point. QT thought for a second before removing her hands from her butt and bending forward slightly.