"Lynn, take these to the kitchen." Mrs. Loud started handing the bag to her daughter who lifted it above her head and jogged to the destination with a one, two, one, two.

"Lori, upstairs bathroom." With a yeah, yeah she began trudging back.

"Lisa, put these inside the master bedroom please." Lisa was about to examine the contents before her mother cut her off "Uhh un! Sorry dear that's adult stuff."

"More condoms I see." Lisa revealed her deduction, her mother was about to counter but thought against it.

"This one goes to the- Well hello, I don't think we've met." Everyone froze as they turned to see Lincoln's girlfriend at the front of the line. "Oh girls, you didn't mention we were having a guest and one willing to help out at that."

The girls began biting their fingernails watching the interaction but Quinlan stayed quiet and just gave the woman a gentle smile.

"Here, umm..." Looking behind her and seeing Lincoln, who was more pale than, usual she said, "How about you follow Lincoln and take these to the kitchen." The Loud mother passed a bag each to the girl and boy who scurried off into the house.

"Whose friend is she by the way?" Everyone relief of seeing them leave was instantly shattered. They quickly looked at one another unsure how to respond.

"She's Lincoln's girlfriend Mommy!" The siblings turned to see Lola standing firm, arms crossed, and an annoyed look on her face. "What?! She'd learn it sooner or later!" Lola shook her glove covered hand at the rest of them. Rita dropped the bag she was handing to Luan.

"Could you repeat that dear?"

The couple entered the kitchen as Lynn jogged passed them with her usual chanting. They looked into the kitchen to see Lynn Loud Sr. messing with the oven. He glanced up to see them enter the room.

"Do either those bags have the onions? I need to chop them up and put them in the meat." The chef paused his fiddling with the oven controls when he realized one of the people was not his child. "Oh hello there! You must be one of Lori's friends."

He put his hand out to shake. QT looked at it for a second adjusted the bag in her hands to free one and shook it. Lincoln was happy at the display until he noticed his dad was trying very hard to maintain eye contact. He was glad his dad was respectfully treating his girlfriend but it was still unnerving to see. Then an idea hit his mind. Due to the double standards of modern day, maybe he could get his dad on his side when the onslaught of the females of the household remembered the situation.

"Uhh... actually dad." His father looked down at his son, secretly glad he could look somewhere else right now. "This is Quinlan, she's my girlfriend."

Lynn Loud Sr. was stunned he started doing a double take, then a triple take, then a quad and on and on and on. Wha?! His jaw hung slacked.

"G-girlfriend you say?!" Lincoln's father was still rightly confused. QT looked at her little boyfriend in shock. He motioned for her to move in closer. She squatted down in a more ladylike fashion and leaned in to hear the whisper. With a quick information dump she turned to nuzzle Lincoln's neck before kissing his cheek.

Lynn Sr. jaw would have dropped off if possible. His son was...a stud! Holy cow did he wrangle in a hottie. The hottie in question stood up and smiled to the father while nodding her head.

"Yeah, she's my girlfriend. I lucked out considering. Lori is upset because we were keeping it secret from everyone till today." His father directed his attention to his son, "She thought I was dating Ronnie Anne for some reason but I've been dating Quinlan for three months now."

Quinlan puffed out her bottom lip and frowned. Her puppy dog eyes bore into the old man's soul. She was hurt and a single tear rolled out of her eye. Lynn Loud Sr. was conflicted and Lincoln could see it, just another push.

"We know that our age gap seems weird but it's no bigger than the one between you and mom." Lynn Loud Sr. had a sudden realization and looked between them. There was a 5 year age gap between them.

"Lincoln..." His father started, "Do you mean to say?"

"Yes Dad, I know, but we really are in love. We haven't done anything but we are dating. Could you find it in your heart to help us out?" Lincoln clasped hands with his girlfriend and they both looked at the Loud patriarch with puppy dog eyes.

Lincoln was fighting an uphill battle but he knew he could break through. Every father wants to see his son be happy, plus seeing your son bag a beautiful girl was just something guys were proud of. Adding in the age difference not mattering at his father's age should just be enough to...

"Alright son...I'll see what I can do."

Lincoln turned to a grinning QT who put up two hands for a double high five.

"LINCOLN!" Uhh ohh that was mom.

Lincoln and QT curled back into themselves slightly. Their fears subsided some when they saw Lynn Loud Sr. adjust his collar then raise his pants up some before muttering about well here we go. The matriarch entered the room.

"Lincoln! What is this about me hea-"

"Hey sweetie, guess what! Lincoln got himself a girlfriend finally!" Lynn Sr. interrupted his wife. Rita's attack calmed down some seeing her husband so laissez faire.

"Huh? What do y-" She was cut off again.

"You'll be staying for dinner right, Quinlan?" Lynn Sr. wrapped his arm around his own women and now out of view of her gave a wink to the two lovebirds. Their faces begin to radiate happiness and QT just began shaking her head up and down.

"Great, come on sweetie you've had a busy day today why don't you go rest some, I'll handle everything and call you when dinner's ready." Lincoln's father began leading his mother out of the room.

As their voices drifted into the halls, Lincoln and QT were alone at last.

"Now there's my little man with a plan." QT praised the Loud boy as she swooped him to a big hug and placed a quick peck on his forehead.

"Oh now you choose to say something." Lincoln whined sarcastically.

"Sorry honey, I was nervous."