"...Fine."

~~~

"So, Cyborg, what did you call me here for?" I asked impatiently, tapping my foot as I stood in Saitama's apartment. It was annoying. Not him calling us here, even though that was a bit annoying. No, it was Fubuki taking an hour to get ready and insisting that I not only come, but that we arrive together because that's more "fashionable." Yeah, right. It's a goddamn hangout, not the red carpet to the Oscars.

"Well, I recall that you were rather interested in how Sensei acquired his strength, especially after the alien invasion incident, and I thou--"

"I'm pretty sure, if I'm not blind, Sis, that Saitama jumped in front of that thing AND that world-destroying laser JUST to save you, right?"

I could feel the blush flash onto my face as I gulped, quickly denying, "Shut up! He might have, but it doesn't mean it was just for me?!" Oh, fuck it, there's no point in denying it, he probably did jump in front because of me, but that doesn't mean I have to acknowledge it.

"Well, I guess...but didn't he say he threw a serious punch? Like full power and everything?"

"W-Well, yeah! But he said that he was still holding back, and that the alien still lived a bit after that! He probably actually held back if the alien was still breathing!"

"I mean, being sent to the moon is a pretty clear reason to send a strong punch just because of somebody, right?"

Genos interrupted our conversation by putting one hand up, "I apologize, but could I continue?"

"Yeah, sure," I begrudgingly agreed.

"Thank you. As I was saying, I believe you were curious about Sensei's workout routine, and it somehow did not dawn on me that he still works out regularly. I suppose it was the first time I noticed, for whatever reason," Genos explained.

"And why did you want me here?" Fubuki questioned, curious.

Genos responded, way too casual, "Well, I suppose I thought I might be able to spend some more time with you this way." I saw Fubuki blush, definitely way more than how I did, and Genos become extremely confused with the implications of his sentence going directly over his head.

"HA!" I snickered, a smug smile on my face. "And I'M the one in romantic need?"

"What do you mean, Miss Tatsumaki? Are you also in romantic need? With whom?" Genos questioned, now incredibly curious. "I could research on how to approach a romantic partner, if you wish."

"Well, Genos, she's intere--" She had absolutely no chance of escaping me silencing her then, quickly slapping my hand over her mouth, provoking raised eyebrows from both of them.

"Shut it!" I demanded, causing a small giggle from under my hand. I had to admit, I had a really immature but satisfied smile on my face.

Maybe the Baldy's done more than he thinks he has, but I don't think I need to go over that yet.

"Well, would you keep going?" I asked, keeping my hand over Fubuki's face. "Shut it, Fubuki." She giggled again under my hand, and I sighed.

"I suppose..." Genos continued. "As I was saying, Sensei still works out, and since both of us speculated that his claimed workout routine is completely false, I believe that witnessing his actual workout routine could have positive effects and would be beneficial for us to know more about him."

I pondered over it. I guess we could, but I felt like we could do something that would be way less suspicious. The way that he put it, we might as well have just stalked him on his workout. I mean, I don't think it would really be embarrassing since City Z is practically a ghost town and since nobody's here, I guess it could work out. There was still one huge problem, one worth me taking my hand off of Fubuki's mouth, finally freeing her to speak, and putting a hand on my chin in slight confusion.