"We have met a couple of times I think..." Michael smiled unsure of himself, before cutting himself off nervous as she gave him her full attention.

"But yes, no not formally..." He's so busy with his work, he doesn't remember all of the women he has met.

With a charming smile, "Breanna Haven, Nice to finally meet you Mr. Jackson." Michael bites down his bottom lip as she spoke.

She then gives her hand out and Michael notices that this ring he noticed, didn't really register to him.

He's takes her hand gently and gives it a peck sending shockwaves down his own spine.

This woman was bad.

"I adore your music, I had a huge crush on you since I was just a girl."

"Oh you did?" Michael's eye's lit up and he blushes.

"Are you really a fan of me girl?" Michael says in flirtatious manner. She laughs at his flirtatious humor. After hearing her laugh, he just wanted to make her laugh even more.

"Got to be there was and still will always be my favorite song from you and your brothers." Michael loved hearing admiration from his fans, especially from a girl like Breanna.

He knew some things about this woman. He knew she was taken I guess, he knew she may be smart, she was certainly sharp. Her confidence screamed in his face. Something he didn't have.

"Well I'm honored that you love my music, I truly am Breanna." He takes her hand in his and through those thick black glasses he managed to make sure she could see his eyes by lowering them on the bridge. He kisses it again...

"Woah now, that's a married woman Michael." Terrance warned Michael with a friendly laugh.

Michael laughs. "She's a sweet girl, I'm only being nice right?" Michael grinned playfully.

"Very nice indeed" She smiles, with her hand in his, his thumb brushing across it.

"Alright now Michael, I gotta go see Randol, Come on girl." He gives Michael a hug and wraps an arm around his date. Michael watched her from behind as she walked away with Terrance.

It was no secret. Michael was a man and he went for whatever wanted.

Michael rests his hands in his pocket, watching her like dog. Not too creepy but here and there. Some glances, some stares.

Until the night died out and most of everyone was heading home. As they were walking out of the door they didn't leave without congratulating Michael.

Terrance and Breanna were getting ready to leave and Michael became anxious while they were approaching.

Quickly he asks, "Did you enjoy the party?" To her.

"It was really fun actually! I loved it Michael, thank you for inviting us."

"You are very welcomed, really glad you could make it.." He grins big.

"Oh Michael, I might come in early to work on the new songs you got, fix the audio levels, they are a bit bouncy." Terrance interrupts as he finished a conversation with someone else.

"Oh okay that's fine, just call me up."

"Sure thing Michael."

"You remember my number?" Michael says looking at her sneakily but talking to Terrance.

"Of course Mik-

"Oh no no! I mean I have another phone number you see..I'll have Darius give it to you alright?"

Terrance nods confused at first but nods. "Oh alright! I wish you had told me before Mike, I might call up someone else by mistake." He laughs.

"I just remembered too.." Michael looks back for Darius and calls him over.

"Yes Michael?" He clears his throat and smiles at the two people in Michael's presence.

Michael begins to speak low.."Could you give Terrance my new phone number.." Michael gives a head nod toward the girl and Darius made a nervous smile cocking his jaw at this. He thought Michael could never be like this but here he is. Getting another man's date his phone number. Mr. Steal your girl.

The number wasn't fake but it was his personal phone number not his business phone number.

Michael turns back facing Terrance and plays an act as Darius slides the note into her purse. She takes it and looks back as if nothing happened.

"Actually I just remembered I'm going to be very very busy next morning so you can just come right on over into the Studio.." Michael nodded as if he was trying to make himself right.

"Alright alright player, I'll see you then." He put up the peace sign as he turns around to leave with her.

Michael makes a gesture of a phone call, and winks at Breanna. She smiles at this and blows a kiss toward him.

He knew she had to be single soon, and if she wasn't... he was going to find a way to say it is so.

End Of Part 1.