📈ᴘʀɪᴍᴇ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ📉

Start from the beginning

"Okay, Tikki, how do I look?" Kalianna asked her Kwami.

"You look beautiful as always Kalianna," Tikki praised.

The noirette smiled and grabbed her phone, only to receive a message from Adrien.

I'm outside

Kalianna put her phone in her purse. "Get in Tikki,"

Tikki got inside the purse before Kalianna exited her room and went downstairs.

"Bye, Gladys!" Kalianna waved at the family maid in the living room dusting off the chairs.

Kalianna left her home and noticed the Agreste car outside of the entrance. She pressed the button for the gates and they opened up, letting her out before they closed.

The back window rolled down and Kalianna was greeted with Adrien's smiling face.

"Hey, Sweet Tooth. Your dad isn't here, is he?" Adrien looked at the house, worry in his eyes.

Kalianna giggled. "Your good Adrien," She opened the back door and got in before closing it.

Adrien sighed in relief. "That's good, I mean-!"

"Adrien, it's fine. My dad can be intense sometimes and overprotective." Kalianna rolled up the window.

"Yeah, mine too," Adrien sheepishly rubs the back of his head.

Gorilla then began to drive to the theater.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Outside The Theater.

Kalianna and Adrien exited while Kalianna squealed excitedly.

"You've been squealing ever since we came out. What's up with you?" Adrien playfully asked the ravenette.

(Sukura41: ⚠️Spoilers if you haven't seen Sonic The Hedgehog 2!⚠️)

"Holy crap! Did you see how hot Shadow looked when they showed him?! I'm so excited for Sonic 3! I wanna see him sooo bad!" Kalianna swooned.

"Oh, cool," Adrien said nonchalantly, feeling a slight twinge of jealousy since Kalianna was simping for a hedgehog.

"And don't even get me started on how hot they made Knuckles! I even heard a girl scream, "He's mine!"." Kalianna sighed dreamily. "I wish he and Shadow were real."

(Sukura41: End of spoilers.)

"What about... me? Don't you think I'm... hot...?" Adrien asked shyly.

Kalianna blushed and tucked her bang behind her ear. "I-I mean, your hot, but Shadow and Knuckles will always have a place in my heart. I actually had a HUGE crush on them when I was like nine years old." She giggled.

"Oh, so you must know a lot about them, huh?" Adrien asked, looking around.

"A lot? I knew EVERYTHING." Kalianna revealed.

"Wow, so you loved them?" Adrien grilled.

"Well, I didn't love them because I didn't know what love was at the time but I had feelings for them." Kalianna blushes, pointing her index fingers together.