Chapter 33: The wild ride under Aphrodite's spell Pt. 3 🍋

Start from the beginning

Because she needed that friction so freaking bad, it started to slowly drive her crazy.

Nina wiped all those woeful tears from her cheeks, her saliva from her chin, both panting for air as she slowly got on her feet again, Levis eyes following her every movement, eager to hear why she stopped. The taste of Levi's salty pre-cum still evident on her tongue, his manly fragrance still clouding her mind, her pussy still tingling and throbbing like crazy as the muscles in her abdomen cramped, the stirring in her guts becoming unbearable.

When she looked back up at Levi, licking over her lips to savor his taste even more, his chest heaving as the raven-haired man was still trying to calm his breath.

Levi was so damn close, almost about to shoot his hot release down her throat when she pulled away, that his disappointed whimper wouldn't stay inside. His cock throbbed and jumped at the loss of her, from the feeling of being so close but being denied the release.

"W-Why?" He asked breathlessly, longing to hear the answer.

"Not here. Come." She stomped on his pants and boxers, so he could step out of them easier, and when he understood what she wanted, he obliged. She took his hand and pulled Levi behind her to the bedroom, closing the door as both slipped inside. Again, Nina took the initiative, pushing Levi on the bed and mounting him quickly, straddling his hips as she worked fast to pull his shirt above his head.

Levi had a hard time to catch up with her, still taken aback by her dominant and greedy behavior. Who the hell is this perfect woman and what did she do to his shy, innocent brat?!

Once he was bare before her, she crawled down from him again, a hand desperately reaching out for her to stay, but it was brushed off with ease.

"Stay exactly like this, and don't touch yourself until I'm done. I will join you very soon, Levi." Nina ordered softly, licking her lips at the view in front of her. It's so damn rare to see her man so needy, begging her with gestures to stay with him, and she felt so incredibly good. Hot, but good, horny, but so damn good! Deep down she knew that it's because of the love potion Levi gave her, that there was something inside that turned her into the horny pile of human she is right now, but Nina couldn't care less. All she cared about was to ease her need, lower her feverish temperature, and to fuck her man so hard and long that he won't be able to get a hard-on for the next days. She wanted to enjoy, ravish, revel in this feeling for as long as possible.

Levi had no other choice but to obey, had no will or wish to deny her anything. Her will was his command, his need for her bigger than anything else right now. He would crouch in the dirt if she would just touch him!

He waited and watched impatiently as she slowly undressed in front of him, giving him a front-row seat as one cloth after another left her perfectly shaped body, hitting the floor with a silent impact and a little rustle.

She turned around, showing him her tattooed back when there were just her undies on her, unclipping the bra hook by hook before the straps on her shoulders slid down her arms delicately to slide down inch by inch until it accompanied all the other pieces on the ground.

With just her slip left, Nina hooked her fingers under the hem, pushing it over her hips, so it could fall down her long legs effortlessly. Down at her ankles, she stepped out and kicked it aside, turning around to show Levi what's waiting for him.

His eyes were glued to her frame all the time, taking in every single movement, and may it be oh so subtle. It all was a well thought out and choreographed dance just for him, the sway of her hips following the rhythm of a music only they both could hear.