Chapter 33: The wild ride under Aphrodite's spell Pt. 2 🍋

Start from the beginning

At my words, Levi finally stopped his ministrations and looked at me.

Levi's P.O.V.

If I had to be honest, I didn't expect the aphrodisiac to work, but as I watched my girl unraveling under my touch, squirming and wiggling as I had her pinned to my bike, I was sure that the effect had finally kicked in, and the trigger was me. I felt a pang of pride hitting me and I was so bewitched by her flushed face, that I decided to take things differently than planned.

Her sweet and loud moans made me as hard as a rock, my aching erection painfully imprisoned inside my way too tight leather pants. I didn't plan to take her on the parking lot at first, at this late hour and this cold temperature, but she suddenly radiated such an intense heat that I changed my mind. Like this, she will keep us so warm with ease, that it won't be a problem.

That was until my ears caught her begging, but not the way I crave to hear. She begged me to help her. My heart ached to hear these words. Worried sick, I raised from my comfortable position to look her over, and as my eyes met her hazy ones, as my ears caught how hard and fast she's panting for air, I knew that something was not right.

"Nina? Baby, talk to me. What's wrong?" I asked, cupping her face to make her look at me. Her skin felt so very hot in my palms, glistening with sweat, droplets trailing down her forehead and soaking her hair.

"S-so...hot...What's wrong...with me?"

"Shit.," I mumbled. She could barely fetch a clear thought, not to mention speaking properly without filling her lungs twice with every spoken word.

I need to take her home! As I looked down into her pain-filled face, how she's holding her stomach, I knew that maybe the aphrodisiac wasn't the best idea. Who knows what they'd mixed in there...Shit! I should've thought about this sooner, and now it's too late.

"Come, baby. Let's get you home as quickly as possible."

I worked fast and precise, moving her down from the fuel tank to help her into the helmet. I always made sure to check on her twice, securing if she had her arms around me tightly before I would head off. As her body was pressed against my back, I felt her trembling intensely and her fingers clawed deep into my jacket. From the intense heat, she's radiating the inside of her visor was already covered with a layer of fog. I heard her whimpering behind her helmet, the fast hovering from her chest and even the fast and hard beating of her heart were sensible for me.

Not willing to waste any more time, I started the motorcycle, checked one last time if Nina was holding tight to me, and then I drove off the parking ground.

I avoided at all costs to traverse through the beach towns again and took the fastest route to the next nearby highway, and I was relieved when I found out the next driveway wasn't that far away.

Nina never stopped shaking the whole time, her hands clutching to my jacket for her life, and when we made half of the route back home, her grip suddenly loosened, her hands slipped down into my lap. In panic she might fall and get injured or killed, I let go of the left handlebar to grab her wrist, pulling her against my back with all my might.

"OI! DON'T FAINT ON ME! HOLD ON TIGHT! WE'RE ALMOST HOME!" I yelled through my helmet and against the sound-devouring wind and sounds around. She shifted a little, a small nod coming as well, and I was relieved to know that she heard me at least. I let go of her wrist to take the handle again, but when I thought she will hold onto my chest again, her left hand sneaked below my jacket and shirt, where her gloved fingers gently tickled above my stomach, but it was her right hand that robbed me from my breath and damn mind.