Yang 1

Overprotective Yang x little sister

_______________________________________

You followed Yang into the club, not knowing where you were or what was happening. All you knew was that Yang needed a girl for girls night out, and you being the best little sister ever decided to come with her.

There were people dancing, drinking, smoking, and just straight up making out. You laughed as one girl got bit too hard on the neck by her boyfriend. Yang grabbed your hand and led you to the bar where Junior worked.

“Strawberry sunrise please.” she asked, then turned to you.

“Uh, same.” you said.

She turned to the guy beside her who was staring at her chest. She smiled and began flirting up a storm, almost forgetting that you were there. The man beside you laughed. You turned to him with a questioning look.

“Does she usually get this much attention?” he asked, pointing to your sister.

“Oh, yeah.” you said. “Everywhere we go."

“I don’t see how.”

“Excuse me?”

“I mean, you’re way prettier.”

You blushed. “O-Oh.”

Yang wrapped an arm around both of your necks and stuck her head in between yours and his. She smiled glamorously.

“So, you like my sister?” she said, her smile never fading.

“Yeah, I do.” he replied.

“Ohhh, I see.” she said and grabbed him between his legs.

“You better shut the fuck up before I smash your legs to bits, buddy.” she still smiled.

“Let me go!” he yelled.

You covered your mouth as she cocked her gauntlets and blew his thigh open with one hit. He screeched in pain.

“Wanna say something else??” she asked, batting her eyelashes.

“You shot my leg!” he yelled.

“And I’ll do it again too.” she replied.