9

Mina POV

I woke up in the bed alone. Where did she go?

" Morning ". I looked over at the door away and she was already dress. She wore something similar to what she wore when I fist met her. Dose she have to look so bad ass and hot. 

" Morning ", I responded. One of her dog's jumped up onto the bed and laid on me. I smiled and stroke it. Tzuyu came over and peck my forehead. 

" You can shower here. I'll give you one of my jumper's ", she said. Yes her jumper.

" Mhm ".

I showered and got dressed into one of her hoodies. And even wore her jean's. I was surprise that they fit. Right now were on her bike, and she taking me back. I hugged her waist. We arrived and already you can hear Tzuyu's song from inside. 

" Come inside please ", I begged. 

" Will they be alright with it? ", she asked. I nodded my head. 

" Fine ".

I smiled and grabbed her hand and pulled her inside. 

My Dorm

" He won't touch you like I do. He won't love you like I would. He don't know your body. He don't do you right. He won't love you like I would. Love you like I would ", Sana was singing.

" Sana it's to early for music ", Jihyo moaned but when saw us.

" OMG! ".

Sana looked over at us.

" You didn't hear? ".

" No ", Tzuyu said lying.

" Phew. Good song by the way ", Sana said.

" I recommend to have the girl's touching her ", Nayeon said coming  out of Jeongyeon's room.

" Did she? ", I asked. 

" Yes. She director it along with other people... ", Tzuyu responded. 

" I am jealous. I want to be touch by a bunch of  beautiful girl's ", Sana said. 

" I say we redo the mv ", I said. 

" why? ", Jihyo asked.

" Cause ". 

" I think I know. I knew that idea would work. So Tzuyu since I am correct you have to buy me an house ", Nayeon said.

" Okay ".

" Your only 18 how ar-- ".

" Tzuyu's rich. Like really rich. Her father's an business man in Taiwan and her mum's a model in Korea ", Nayeon said. Ah so that why she's so good looking.

" Anyway I am going and Tzuyu I am stealing your bike ", Nayeon came up and took her bike keys. 

" YAA. YOU BETTER NOT CRASH IT! ". 

" How are you gonna get home now she took it? ", I asked.

" I'll walk. It's good for your body ", she said.

" Okay ". 

We sat down on the sofa. 

" So Tzuyu who is the song for? ", Sana asked. 

" ....A human ", She said.

" It's was for Mina, Nayeon told me ", Jeongyeon said. 

"What both of them? ", Sana asked. I actually never though of the seconded one. But that was sexual. 

" Yes both of them ", Jeongyeon said. I looked at Tzuyu and she was red and looked down. From what I know is she is shy when I get to closer and goes blank. I lifted up her chin. I smirked and kissed her. I didn't care they were here. Like seriously her lip's are so addicting. She then was getting a call. 

Dubu: YAA YODA WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!!

It's Monday right. Oh shit she has school yet she's here. Well I mean that doing is my fault.

Tzuyu: Calm down I'll be there in like half an hour

DUBU: HALF AN HOUR! GET YOUR LAZY ASS HERE NOW!

She ended the call. 

" Do you usually skip school? ", Sana asked.

" Only the morning's ", She responded. Oh my, I am dating a bad girl.

" Mina you take your naughty girlfriend to school ", Jihyo said. 

I got up and we went to my van. 

Van

Her phone kept going off and it was annoying. I was just about to tell her to mute it but she already done it. It's like she read my mind. I laid my head on her shoulder. 

" You know you can keep them ", she said intertwining our hand's. 

" Really ", I said. 

" Mhm. When you get lonely you can hug it, when I am not there ", she said. Don't tell me she's becoming more bold. I became shy. I felt lip's on my cheek. Ah she kissed me. I always kissed her first. I turn even more red. She even kissed my neck. I shivered cause of how good that felt. Oh god what is she doing. Now her lip's are near my ear.

" I'll call you later ", She whispered in my ear then got up but then peck my lip before getting out. I smiled and was blushing so crazy.

Tzuyu POV

I smiled once I left the van. From now on I will be more girlfriend material. I'll do anything to make her happy and smile and go shy.

" You idiot! ", Dahyun said and smacked my head.

" What? ", I asked rubbing my head.

" Hold up ins't that Twice's Van? ", She asked. 

" Uh no ", I said. 

" Tzuyu your voice went high pitch. Your talking to one of them ", she said and took my phone. I mean I can trust Dahyun.

" You been talking to MINA! ". I covered her mouth.

" Yes..I've talk to her.. and maybe we are a thing ", I said.

" The song was for her, cause you thought her and Jimin were real ", she said. 

" You can't tell Chae ", I said.

" I won't but you were just with her right ". I nodded my head. 

" Tzuyu did you um have sex with her too? ", she asked and pointed to my neck. 

" No...she just kissed me on the neck ", I said.

" Oh god ".

I am just a fan who is dating my idol. How wrong can this be.