Chapter 3

Warning : a little graphic scene 

first time writting smut so yeah , was it alright? 

"Mate, what the hell did you smoke?" Niall asked , waving his hand in front of Louis' eyes."You've been zoning out all day with that creepy gaze." 

Louis snapped out of his thoughts and glanced at his friends , sitting around him at the school's cafeteria table where they usually sat down to eat. 

"Nothing, I was just thinking about stuff."

As a matter of fact, he was thinking about ...stuff. Actually, you could spell 'stuff' with a 'Harry' and a 'Styles' because that was the only person dancing in the young boy's mind. In fact, Louis kept having quite embarrassing flashes of Harry in different positions, doing different things all through the day. Harry biting his lips, Harry winking at him, Harry this , Harry that...The feathered-haired boy didn't know what to do with himself anymore. Harry didn't show up at school today or ,at least, Louis didn't bump into him at all. He wasn't there during first period of English nor did Louis spot him in psychology. The blue eyed boy was worried that his obsession with the brown locks and emerald eyes was reaching an uncomfortable stage where he was just creepy and paranoid. But the curly-haired bloke did leave him after a spontaneous makeout session without any signs of life whatsoever so he was allowed to cross the stalker line! (- even though it was more of a self-assurance thought) It wasn't his fault that the only thing he could think of was his pouty pink lips and the way his teeth sinked into the skin of his lower lip when he was biting it and how...

"He's doing it again! Look at his fucking eyes, they are all twinkling and blurry and shit! What the hell did Harry do to you last night? Wait, hold up , I don't even want to know." 

The cerulean-eyed boy cleared his throat and pushed back his glasses that had slipped all the way to the tip of his nose, cheeks becoming a little pink.

"Nothing happened Niall, we just studied."

"In other words he got laid." Zayn suddenly slammed his lunch on the table , near Liam, an apple stuck between his teeth. 

Louis' eyes widened in shock. "I didn't!" He gasped. 

The black haired boy snickered. "Right, whatever you say. What are ya up to lads?" 

Niall and Liam glanced at him with baffled eyes.

"Why are you talking to us?" 

"What? Can't I have a nice chat with my mates ?" 

"We're not mates." Liam stated, crossing his arms over his chest, stone-faced .

"Ooh Payne's fighting back, I like that. Fuck buddies it is then." Zayn replied, a cheeky sparkle twinkling in his eyes.

"That's not what I meant!" Liam tried, but clearly , the quiffed boy didn't give two fucks. 

He took another bite off the fruit, sending apple juice drooling down his lips and reaching Liam's elbow, the lad backed away, wincing in disgust. 

"Can't you wipe your mouth? It's a bit disgusting yknow." Liam intervened. 

The boy turned to the voice that spoke out and a smug grin filled his lips. "Ya can lick it off if you want puppy eyes." 

Liam blinked, not expecting that kind of answer , a little shade of pink coloured his cheeks. " N-no, I'm gonna pass , thanks." He replied clumsily. He wasn't usually the type of guy that let people step on him , but that Zayn guy had a weird effect on Liam that he didn't like. At all.