Chapter 1

here's one of my two fics , hope you'll like it. It's a badboy!harry , nerdy!louis AU and god im so excited for this , it'll be quite graphic so if you're not comfortable with it , don't read! hope you'll enjoy tho!!

- fay.x

--

Irrelevant.

Probably the most precise word to describe not only the course he was attending, but the people around him , the teacher and pretty much school life as well. Every teenager in his class wanted to party , get drunk , socialize, have some shallow boyfriends/girlfriends and gossip about the school heart robs. Harry Styles wasn't really one of them. Maybe just for the partying bit - he did like getting a bit (insanely) drunk with mates occasionally (all the time).

Anyway, Harry was the kind of guy you were afraid to speak to. But still, there was always that annoying desire and interest in him that wouldn't get off your brain. He was that underground, bad ass , mysterious boy wearing leather coats , hinding vintage Impalas in his garage and always looking for trouble. The one guy that sat at the back of class and always let out two or three rude retorts to teachers. Harry wasn't like everybody else in that school. They wanted to be popular, he didn't care. They judged people by their clothes and hair (You don't have the same dull fashion sense as the other students? What a loser.) He judged people by the perception he had of them. With one glance, he could sense a right bitch from a genuine person. People usually backed off after one stare he gave them, his intense emerald eyes intimidated the majority of the school. They had a whole pack of friends, he had one. Zayn Malik was probably the only person he could tolerate in that damn school. Zayn was the most straight-to-the-point guy Harry ever met. His black hair pushed up in a stylish quiff with a thin blond strand highlithing the front of his hairstyle , black leather jackets, low jeans , worned out shoes ... Zayn was the exact image of the oh so, dangerous rebel. If Zayn wasn't happy with something, he'd do what he needed to get what he wanted. If someone messed with Zayn's friend or family , that person would probably never walk again. Harry was like that too , but a bit less hardcore , he had a sweet side to him coming from his past. They weren't exactly bullies , but people knew that they better not mess up with them and had some sort of respect. Harry was okay with that.

He didn't like being controlled, receiving orders or having duties. Now, knowing that school gathered those three things, Harry guessed he wasn't going to like it. He just sticked there to find a better job, as soon as he would finish high school , he decided to quit studies and find a proper job. He wished he could give it all up but he had big issues to deal with and he wasn't going to let them down.

He sighed loudly and fidgeted on his uncomfortable wooden chair. The blabbering sound of Mrs. Maltais's speech was echoing in his ears, making his head pound - second headache of the day, check. School was fucking torture , he thought to himself. He was half-listening , half sleeping..almost drooling on the desk, his sleepy eyes seemed to weigh a hundred pounds. He nuzzled his head in the crook of his elbow and tried to close his eyelids to make his pounding headache disappear.

"Styles, are we bothering you during your nap?"

Harry lifted his head slowly, yawning exaggeratedly and shrugged.

"Nah , i'm good, continue whatever you're doing."

At this point, the students in the classroom were all staring at the sleepy form with wide eyes. Harry Styles didn't usually talk in public, being more mysterious and withdrawn.

"Don't you want to take notes? Listen? Pay actual attention? You are lacking respect M. Styles." the teacher persisted, two hands on her waist. Harry was growing a bit annoyed.