School Sweet School (457)

Ben and Mal. Fighting since Christmas break. Rumor has it, Mal's jealous of the beautiful Annelise. Who wouldn't be though? She's brains and beauty. Something Mal lacks.
- Gossip Girl

"Take that down." Audrey told her. "This has gone to far."

"Oh but Audrey, you wanted this. To ruin there Senior Year." Gossip girl said.

"Not like this. I wanted ruined, not destroyed. You can't break them up!"

"Why not? Gone soft cous?" Asked Gossip girl now standing. The light showed Annelise, arms crossed and smirking. "You can't possibly make me soft now, I actually kinda like this Ben boy. And I want him. For myself."

"Annelise stop. You can go back, stop now-"

"Leave! I want Ben and I always get what I want!" She yelled at Audrey.

"Fine. But I won't help you when Auradon Prep goes against you and hates you."

"Oh they won't."

The Next Week (BenPOV)

I looked outside my study window, the only place we had privacy. I focused on the city as Mal spoke to me about all that Gossip girl was saying. This "Gossip Girl" was really killing me and Mal's relationship and I was tired of it.

"Mal," I said turning. "Just stop talking."

"How nice." She said putting a hand on her hip.

"Seriously, you can't believe all that she's saying."

(Now look at picture)

I noticed how Mal had her phone nervously gripped in her hand. "I think we should break up. For the time being." She said.

"What why?!" I asked her.

"I'm sorry. But it's best ya know. Now this drama can officially end." She said. She then hugged me and whispered. "Please, be careful."

Confused, I watched her grab her things and leave. I stood there in shock and leaned against the desk.

"Be careful? What?" I asked myself.

Mal POV
I walked to my dorm and stayed up all night feeling absolutely guilty. It was hard to sleep knowing I could of hurt him. But hopefully I didn't and the whole be careful thing helped him find out what was really happening.

As I played on my laptop I heard my phone buzz. I checked it to see a notification from the worst person alive.

I responded, I had to know more.

Gossip Girl- You actually did it. Now stay away and keep away,, k ?

Mal- who do I stay away from?

Gossip girl- you'll see

Hey guys! Thanks for staying with us during this book. There will be a whole chapter on their texts also published soon after this, if y'all would like. So if you like it please say so, we always love a good ol' supportive comment ya know. Well anyways thanks for reading and good night or good day ☺️💕