Ben And Mal Forever Right? (519)

(You ever just publish two chapters in a day? Can relate.)

Mal sat on the roof of the Auradon Prep dorm building looking at the multitude of stars. Nothing beats wearing her favorite black shirt that says TROUBLE MAKER and her plad pj pants with chips, plain old potatoe chips.

"Lonley?" She looked to her left and saw Ben walking carefully towards her.

"You'll climb all this way to see me
but won't skip a party for a date?" She said still anger filled about the night. "I thought you were staying at the party?"

"I just wanted to help a old friend. Not stay. In fact if you'd haven't left I was, would stay by your side. Annelise is just a friend." He reminded her.

"How'd you find me stocker?" She asked hitting his arm.

"Ever since junior year began you came here when you were stressed or something."

"Okay. If you know so much about me then why didn't you see it?"

"See what?"

She laughed. "I think you need to think about which one you want Ben. Cause you can't have both."

"I don't want both."

"Don't you?"

"Mal, can we please not fight."

"I'm not fighting, I'm just telling you something."

"That's going to start a fight." He stated.

"Your the one starting the fight."

"Technically you did."

"Ugh!" She yelled.

Dangit, Ben cursed himself, should've shut up. Ben himself stood and went after her then decided to let her cool off and talk later tonight if she even decided to answer. Plus, she couldn't stay angry at him forever right? She'd have to talk him eventually. But her mom was the mistress of all evil, and she stayed mad for the longest time.

"Ben?" Ben shook his head to see Ali waving his hand in front of his face. "I have no idea what you are doing but it's creeping me out."

"Sorry, just thinking."

"Girlfriend issues?"

"It spreds that fast?"

"Are you new here?"

"No." Ben whispered.

"Come on, you guys can't stay mad right? You all love each other. Ben and Mal forever right?" He asked walking with him.

"She probably won't see it that way. She looked really mad."

"She's probably stressing from school just give her time to cool off. Then go and talk to her."

"Thanks man."

Ben walked in his dorm and looked at his bag. Homework. He had to complete an essay, not sleeping tonight huh? Should've done this..

Mal sat on her bed looked through her Auragram seeing photos among photos from the quote on quote "Killer Party" that Annelise through. Do not be that girl. Jealousy isn't your touch Mal, she reminded herself, do not think about-- now your thinking about him. Yep regret coming down the street. She sighed and stood. Are you really doing this?! Detention written all over this! But we have to make up so the school doesn't know about it. Mal quickly walked out of her room and snuck to the boys dorms. Luckily the party was still going on and the whole school went.

Mostly the whole school went. . .