Day 27 Trip To Town Again

I started reading a book,a good one too.That was until.."IGNEEL!IGNEEL!"screams Natsu shaking my tail."Are we going to town?"he asks.Damn it I thought he forgot about that."Can we go to town?!Please."he groans."Fine."I roar getting up.I started the transformation magic and changed myself like yesterday.I bent down to Natsu's level."Come on little brat."I grunt pointing to my back."O- ok."He hesitated.So I had to grab him and place him on my back.I unfolded my wings and start flapping."What about the train?"he ask.I feel a tick mark appearing on my face."We're never getting on that death trap."I grumble.

After 10minutes of flying,Natsu spots the town."Look right there.I see it!"he cheers pointing down.We made it to the town of Hargon.I land near the entrance and grab Natsu by the hand."Stay close to me."I demand.The first thing went to was a cafe.SO MUCH FOOD.We ate the whole buffet but I'm still hungry.Sadly they ran out of food and kicked us out.Hmph the nerves of those people. I watch Natsu wonder the streets looking at everything with wonder in his eyes.That was...until he got lost.

I looked everywhere but still couldn't find him.I can't pick up his scent through the crowds of people."NATSU!"I called.I repeat a couple of times until I finally hear his little voice."Igneel!" It was 20 feet west from me.So I dashed through the streets.His voice came from a small tent next to the bakery.Grr They better not hurt Natsu or I'll kill them.I carefully stepped inside and was greeted by a brown hair man."Where's my son, Natsu?"I growl."Oh,so you're the little brat' s father.If you want the boy,give us 1million jewels."he grins."Where's Natsu?!"I snap balling my fist.The man snap his fingers and another person walks in from behind,holding Natsu by the collar."Igneel!"he sniffles."Let Natsu go before I get angry."I warn.Never steal from a dragon,especially not his son.

"We will once you hand us the money."laughs the man.Sigh this is why some dragons hate humans."I don't have it, now hand Natsu over!"I take a step further with my fist ablaze."Nah uh uh.I wouldn't do that if I was you."the first man says pointing to Natsu."I swear if you hurt Natsu,you'll regret it."I growl.Then at random, a bunch of people surrounded me and ready to attack.I grin,creaking my knuckles."If you want to fight.I'll beat the crap out of you and take my son."Smirking I swipe away my cloak and let my tail lose."W-What are you!"they stutter."A pissed off dragon."I shout punching the first guy.From behind me,they charge using wind magic.Grabbed one with my tail and whiplash him into three guys while kicking one in front of me through the door.

"Fire Dragon Iron Fist!"I punch another guy through the wall with my blazing fist.Then more appears using various types of magic.Tch this is annoying."Crimson Lotus:Flame Blade!"I roar igniting my arms ablaze generating long torrents of flames.I spin my arms around me moving my flames in a spiraling formation. Striking my opponents with a powerful, burning explosion.The whole tent was sent up in flames.The only person left was the guy holding my awestruck son."Fire Dragon Horn Strike!"I snarl setting my body ablaze charging towards the guy.I headbutt the guy square in the chest,letting Natsu go.I catch him on my back."Ready to go home?"I smile walking away from the big mess."Uh uh.That was cool!You're so strong!"cheers Natsu.I chuckled.That's when I spot the kingdom's army getting closer.oh shoot time to go.I unfolded my wings and took off.