The Birth

"King Collin!" yelled a skinny man with dirty blond hair. "King!"

"What is it?" The King asked the blond man.

"Y...your wife....the queen...." He tried to catch his breath. "She...she's given...birth to....your child...."

When the King heard what the blond man said he ran to his wife's bedroom. The hall was crowded with staff. Once he got into the room, he heard the crying of a little child.

"King..." the doctor said holding King Collin's first born child. "Queen Kathleen gave birth to a...baby boy." The doctor was hiding something.

"Collin, he won't allow me to hold our son." said Queen Kathleen. The doctor looked down at the small boy in his arms and cleared his throat.

"Doctor, why don't you allow me to hold my son." The King said. The doctor look a step back and looked at the King with an apologetic look in his eyes.

"Your majesty....your son....he...he's not....normal." The doctor said. "He was born with something dangerous. This boy....was born with the mark of Emilia." When the doctor said this everyone in the room gasped.

"Emilia? But how?! Emilia was banished from this world three years ago by me! Why would she put her mark on my son?!" King Collins yelled.

"I'm not sure why. But she put her mark on your first born son. He must be taken to safety for this only means that Emilia will rise back to power." The doctor replied. Queen Kathleen sighed.

"Take him to Mina. She is the only one who isn't being watched by an enemy." Queen Kathleen said.

"But, Queen-"

"Do it. Before something bad happens."

"Kathleen, but this is out first born son. He's all you've been asking for."

"His safety is all I care about at the moment. Soon he'll know who we were and why we sent him off." At these words the doctor put on his cape and headed for the door.

"Before you go..." The King said. "Can you make sure that my son is safe at all times, Friedrich?"

"Of course, my king." he said before he ran out the door with the child. Friedrich ran out of the castle and mounted on his horse. He went away with the child.

They traveled all the way into the city and that was when he got off his horse. Friedrich walked to the airport and brought tickets to London, England. While he sat at the airport with the small boy in his arms, Friedrich realised that the poor boy doesn't have a name.

"Hmm..." Friedrich thought for a moment. "How about we call you Rory?" The young boy only giggled in approval. Friedrich smiled and stood up. Their flight was here.

Now, on the flight they were. Off to London. To find a home. Create a life. A safe one. Soon Rory will know what happened. But for now he needs to be safe.