Onto them

"So, Harry, how are you feeling?" I asked.

"I'm... fine," Harry said, rubbing his scar in an absent minded fashion, "I feel better in a way. And more calm. I also... saw my parents."

"What?" Hermione asked.

"I dunno... but while I was being hypnotized, I actually had a dream hanging out with my parents and spending time with them and talking to them. It was fun," Harry said.

"That's good," I smiled at Harry, "So, how will we find out that the soul is truly gone? It's not like we can find out by waiting for a vision."

"Well, there's one thing that we can test out," Harry said, "During my second year, Dumbledore told me that the part of Voldemort inside me is connected to Parseltongue."

"Parsel- what?" I asked.

"Parseltongue. Snake language. Except we don't have snakes to test it out. You see... if a snake speaks, I can actually understand the language and I can talk to them," Harry explained.

"Leave that to this McShizzle!" Leo exclaimed proudly. The wizards all looked at him strangely.

"McShizzle?" Ron asked out loud.

"His real name is Leo Valdez. He likes to call himself McShizzle," Calypso said, with an embarrassed smirk.

"Yeah, that's right," Leo said, oblivious to Calypso's embarrassment, "And you will see why I call myself McShizzle. Behold!"

With that, Leo held out a circular metallic object with a flashing red light.

"What is that?" Hermione asked.

"Actually an Archimedes sphere, which I tinkered to, and found totally fun results! Remember that other time?" Leo asked the demigod group and we all shuddered. Now, Leo's going to do it again and let's hope it doesn't malfunction.

And before another word, Leo fiddled with the sphere until the red light beamed and a snake appeared. All the wizards screamed  as it slithered around and hissed. Everyone moved a good deal away, but Harry looked bemused.

"I... I can't understand it. Looks like Voldemort is gone in me for good," Harry said surprised.

"Good," I said, and turned to Leo, "Now, will you get rid of that snake please?"

"Sure thing," Leo said, and fiddled with the sphere again as he pointed it to the snake and it slowly disappeared, "Hah! It's finally- Huh?"

The sphere was buzzing and then...

"Not the animal apocalypse again!" Hazel shouted in exasperation as a bunch of animal ssuddenly appeared out of nowhere. Everyone screamed and Hermione shouted, "Bombarda!"

The sphere exploded, rendering no more animals coming out despite Leo's indignation but there were still the plenty animals remaining and they have already gotten out of the room.

Shouts, screams, spells, and then... silence.

Wizard magic is really useful in the end. It took a few spells to get rid of the animal apocalypse than the time where plenty of swords, arrows and powers took more time to.

"Who did this?!" Moody exclaimed.

Because even when they managed to solve this, the house was still a mess and a culprit was needed to be caught.

"Sorry, sorry, another invention gone wrong..." Leo said apologetically with a smile that didn't look sorry at all.

"Tch," Moody said, wanting to say more but was stopped by Mrs. Weasley stopped him, "Accidents happen all the time. So, you are an inventor?" She asked the next sentence to Leo.