𝟘𝟙| ℕ𝕪𝕩 𝔻𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕝

The howls of the wind blow over the kingdom of Fiore, wizards of all kinds roam its vast lands and amongst the wizards, there is one particular, well-known for her power and personality

The howls of the wind blow over the kingdom of Fiore, wizards of all kinds roam its vast lands and amongst the wizards, there is one particular, well-known for her power and personality. The wizard is infamously known as Nyx Dragneel, the Queen of the Dragons.

The female mage sat upon the hills of Fiore, the crimson pink of her hair blowing in the wind, her eyes surveying the plains of the kingdom she loves. All was well except for the fact that she was disappointed with another failed lead in searching for her father, Igneel. The female mage sighed, deeply, growing tired of the failed attempts but she was determined to find her father, for her and her little brother's sake.

It's been weeks since Nyx and Ash, her partner, left Fairy Tail to roam the plains of the kingdom, in search of Igneel. Throughout the time, Nyx would get letters from her fellow guildmate, Mirajane, of the latest updates that are happening in Fairy Tail, since she knows well enough her brother, Natsu will forget, as usual.

"I think it's about time we should head back home, don't ya say, Ash?" Nyx stands up and dusts herself off. Ash, who lay on the hill, silently agreed to her suggestion. "Alright then. Let's head home," She bears a small smile at the sight of the beautiful view in front of her. Before either of the Fairy Tail members could take a single step, a sudden presence appeared right behind them, a familiar one. "Mystogan," Nyx announces his presence, turning around, with Ash standing right beside her. "This is a surprise. What's up?"

The lone, silent wizard stands before his allied friends, with a concerned look underneath his mask. "There's trouble brewing at the guildhall," He informs the two, whose facial expressions fell, gesturing their friend to continue. "It's Phantom Lord again,"

Those words alone made Nyx sick to her stomach, beyond vexed by their rivalry with Phantom Lord. "What did those scumbags do this time?" She sighs, pushing a part of her bangs back out of annoyance.

Mystogan hesitated to inform Nyx of the horrific details that Phantom Lord inflicted on their guild. Fully aware of the girl's rage and overprotectiveness of her family, if anyone were to harm them in any way, it would be idiotic. "They attacked our guild hall and thrashed Shadow Gear all yesterday. And today our master declared war against Phantom Lord,"