37

Braxton's POV

When we got up to the room I had a moment where I simple stood there and marveled at the room all put together...I had to admit I was thoroughly happy with the way it came out. After a little coursing I managed to talk Harper into decorating the entire house, of course I chose a few things here and there, but the main things were all on her.

She padded comfortable into the room and kicked off her shoes.

I knew we were going to go to bed already so I began getting ready by stripping out of the sweaty clothes I had been in all day.

"Shit."

"What's wrong?" She asked.

I couldn't help but laugh, "we've moved everything in except our clothes."

She shrugged and simply said, "it's ok...we can just sleep in our underwear tonight."

"I'm all sweaty Gorgeous."

"And I don't care." She said cutely as she attempted to tip toe and kiss me, of course I had to lean down the rest of the way to touch my lips to hers but I didn't mind one bit.

I was pulled in instantly and completely zoned everything else out as I watched her step out of her jeans before pulling the thin top off over her head. She moved to get into the bed, the silk and lace clinging to her body sexily emphasizing every curve.

Before I knew it I had raced over to the bed and found myself on top of her, a small giggle fell from her but my wolf was too in control to care.

I was a little more aggressive in my actions but Harper didn't seem to mind as her own body responded beautifully to match my every move.

I got her bra off and tossed it to the floor, after getting my fill of her sinfully gorgeous breasts I found my hand trailing down.

Normally this is when my surroundings catch me up and I realize we are getting a little out of hand and heading somewhere where Harper has definitely never been before. But with no pack members around, in the comfort of our own home, there was nothing to stop my middle finger sliding into her warm depths.

A small gasp filled with shock emitted from her mouth and I put my own mouth on hers to help comfort her and get her to relax. In less than a minute her hips began to move so I followed her actions by carefully moving my finger in and out, when she became use to it I added another and this time it was a moan instead of a gasp.

With two finger inside of her and my mouth back at her chest, I felt her fingers in my hair and I knew what my next move would be.

I removed my fingers ever so carefully and got up so that I was in between her legs, "you sure about this gorgeous?"

She gave me a small half smile and a nod of the head, in the matter of seconds her panties were being thrown onto the floor alongside her bra.

From that moment on I used my mouth to introduce her to a while new level of pleasure.

Afterward I could've easily taken things even further but I didn't want to lay it all on her in one night so I settled for stopping right there and having a naked cuddle.

"That was...oh my gosh Braxton." She giggled a little, "I didn't even know, well I mean I knew people do that but, I never imagined it would feel like that."

I laughed into the darkness that surrounded us, "I can't even tell if I should be proud or take offense to that." I said as I held her, her back against my chest. I placed small chaste kisses onto her bare shoulder.

"Proud, you should definitly take pride in that."

It didn't take long for my gorgeous to fall asleep and the sound of her light and even breathing lulled me to sleep.

I'm not even sure how long we were asleep when I felt Harper sit up.

I opened my eyes and sat up next to her when I heard her small sobs.

"Hey gorgeous," I softly sounded as I took her into my arms, "what's wrong."

"I need my phone."

I turned on the lamp on the side table and she found her cellphone, she looked up a number and put it to her ear.

"Pick up" she practically begged. "Please please...shit."

"Babe what's going on?" I asked again.

She peeked up at me, her brown eyes large and filled with moisture "I had the worst nightmare...baby, I think there's something wrong with Ellie."

I looked at her, I had been feeling the same way for a while now but I didn't want to worry her by bringing it up, I was also hoping that she and Vance would just show up and everything would be fine after their honeymoon. But the realist in me knew I should've done something sooner.

"Hold on Gorgeous."

I closed my eyes and turned on my Alpha mind link, I looked specifically for Ellie, being my blood (cousin) it is always easier to reach her, but there was nothing there.

A moment of panic flooded me.

I regained my composure and this time I pushed my link further with more determination and actually sent a direct order for Vance to reply to me.

'...Help.'

It was weak and actually sounded pained, I opened my eyes and jumped up from the bed.

I grabbed my underwear and pants and put them on as I immediately picked up my own cell.

"Handsome, what's going on?" Harper asked worriedly.

"We gotta go Gorgeous, get dressed." Just then Ryder picked up. "Meet me at my moms immediately."

Harper was fully dressed once more and I hung up and pulled my shirt on. I stepped into my sneakers and then the two of us headed down the stairs.

"Shit, I forgot to call my uncle."

"I can call him." Harper said, she touched her screen and went straight ahead calling him, I was grateful for her help as I knew he would immediately suspect something if I called him, this way he won't worry as much hearing Harper's voice instead of mine.

"They're on their way." She said as we got into the car.

I nodded and we took off with a quickeness, my wolf wanted to be sad that we hadn't done something sooner like I had originally thought.

"I knew I should have had them tracked." I said to myself.

Harper reached out and took my hand into her own.

Nothing was said and nothing needed to be said...right ow all I needed was my mates touch to calm me down as I tried to come up with a plan of action right now.