Diamond in Sky

Inside the Jupiter. Everyone one is there and its like only a little damp.

Will worked on fixing the communication device on the wall that was currently black and gliching red. The girl watched with intrest.

Will smiled and pressed a button . . . For it to die and sputter out.

Will frowned.

The girl laughed at his efforts.

Will looked at her.

"You want to try," he said with a cocky smile (the girl barely flinched this time!)

The girl looked at the communication wall computer (I literally have no clue what its called) and nodded. She immediately started to work on the motherboard fingers moving the wires with ease. She then put it back into place and made sure everything clicked. She then pressed the 'on' button.

It immediately refreshed and turned on showing a white and orange screen.

Wills smile dissapeared as he looked at the communicator in awe then at the girl.

"How'd you do that?" He asked shocked.

The girl thought for a moment before saying "S, s, sim, simple"

Will looked at her and smiled. This time the girl didn't even flinch and the ends of her mouth quirked up.

"I, help," she pointed at the computer on the wall,"more"

"Okay," He said and the girl walked around fixing each com. faster each time.

Soon it was the last one but something was wrong with the girl.

Her body was stiff and motionless and she worked on the computer with the speed of light.

"Hey are you okay?"

""

"H-hello"

""
When she didn't turn around Will touched her shoulder to get her attention. She flipped around and started to sign incredibly fast with her face showing a little bit of fear.

When she saw it was Will she stopped signing and looked around confused.

"What happened?" Will asked.

The girl opened her mouth and then closed it.

She pointed at her head then at her hand.

"You can remember, with your hands?" Will asked confused.

"No, yes," she said.

Will even more confused said,"You, remember fixing things?"

The girl nodded fast.

"I, remember f, fi, fixing," she then pointed at the computer on wall.

"You, remember fixing, technology?" He asked clearly confused.

The girl nodded fast.

"Tech, techno- logy, technoooooooooology," the girl said and Will felt the excitement radiating off of her.

"It must of been muscle memory," Will mumbled," you must of fixed technology a lot," he touched her hands and she flinched away.

He immediately brought his hand back and rubbed his arm.

There was silence for a moment.

The Robot came around the corner and Penny came walking by.

She stopped and looked at the Robot.