Soon enough we were driving in the car, "where am I going to change?" I ask.

"We are stopping at Alex's parents house. They aren't home don't worry." He chuckled and I nodded.

After about a thirty minute drive, I rushed inside and was instantly directed to a bathroom.

I instantly changed into my dress and began curling my hair as soon as it was on.

I pinned back the sides and added some volume to make it more of a 'party look' as Zach put it.

Then for my makeup I did a purple and black smoky eye with a bold red lip.

After singing out my eyeliner and what felt like my thousandth stroke of mascara we were all ready to go I slipped on my black pumps and grabbed my purse before leaving the room.

I walked down the steps and all the his were at the bottom waiting for me. Austin saw me and his eyes widen, his jaw dropping.

"You look..." Austin said breathlessly.

"You look sexy." Robert chuckled.

"Dude!" Austin growled and smacked him in the head, "she's mine!... But you do look-"

"Thanks." I giggle interrupting him and gave Austin a quick kiss.

"Shall we go?" Alex asks.

"Yes!" Zach laughs and they all rush to the car.

It was about a ten minute drive and as soon as we got their we rushed to the entrance.

The music was blaring and you could hear it from outside... Hell you could probably hear it from down the street.

"What if we get in trouble?" I ask Austin, nervous that our ID's won't work.

"It will work babe. You just have to trust me okay?" He smiled, kissing my temple and snaking his arm around my waist.

I could feel my hands shaking as we got closer to the front. I reached into my purse and handed each boys their ID's.

Soon, we were at the front. And we all showed the man our ID's.

When he got to me his eyes scanned my card then my body.

"Have a good time." He winked looking at me.

Austin glares at him and kisses me roughly, "thank man we will." He said angrily.

"Austin." I laugh as we walk in the loud building, "it's okay."

"Just don't forget your mine."

I hold tightly onto Austin's arm a him and he guys start walking towards the bar ordering the name of drinks I have never heard of.

"And for the lady?" The man asked me with a wide smile.

Austin shot him a glare and said another random name of a drink and the guy soon came back with our drinks.

I nervously look at Austin and he gave me a weird look then his eyes widen, "wait! You've never drank before?!"

"Oops?" I shrug with a giggle.

"Then take a drink!" He laughed, "I mean if you want to..."

"It's fine Austin!" I giggle, "I will."

I took he glass up to my lips, slipping the poison past them. My eyes instantly went tight shut and I shivered as I felt the drink travel down my throat.

They all laugh at my reaction and then we all drink some more.

"Austin!!" I whine, tugging in his arm as he ordered another drink, "let's go dance!! Pleaseeee!"

"Later baby." He laughed.

"I'll dance with you babe." A voice behind me said.

I looked up at the man, he was tall, maybe an inch or two shorter then Austin.

His blonde hair in a messy quiff and his blue eyes locked with mine.

"Okay." I blush and his arm goes around my waist.

The music was blaring and their were bodies all around us dancing and grinding on each other.

We begin dancing, our bodies being taken over by the beat mixed with the alcohol.

My vision and mind was blurry, the only thing that had my attention was on the music.

I could feel Austin glaring at me but I couldn't care less. He told me to have fun and that's exactly what I'm doing.

I felt the guy come behind me, pressing his front to my back.

Austin came running over and pulled him off of me, "she's mine! Get off her!"

The guy instantly put his hands up in surrender and laughed, "dude! Chill out!"

Austin grabbed tightly on my hand and dragged me away, going to an empty table.

"What was that for?!" I instantly ask.

"You were messing around withy that guy!"

"You told me to have fun!" I argue, "you wouldn't dance with me and he asked so I did... Sorry for trying to have a good time."

He sighed and pulled me into his arms, "I know I'm sorry. I just don't want any of these douche bags hurting you. They see something they like and once they get their hands on it they won't stop."

"I'm sorry..." I say looking down.

"It's not your fault princess..." He said then smiled, "if you don't hate me right now can we go dance?"

I bite my lip and nod, he leans down and presses his lips on mine.

He grabs my hand and leads me to the dance floor. He smashes his lips onto mine again as our bodies start moving along with the music.

***

"Austin what if I don't get home in time!?" I say nervously as Austin and I speed home.

We got back to Alex's later then expected so I had to quickly change into my normal clothes and wipe off all my make up.

"Your going to be fine Em." He chuckled, "I don't know about me though..."

My heart was pounding as each minute passed, knowing my dad was sitting there waiting for me.

I was chugging down a bottle of water to try and get rid of the alcohol smell on my breath. I didn't have much but you could tell.

As soon as Austin pulled into my driveway I grabbed my bag and we both bolted to the door.

"Hi daddy." I smiled when I saw him sitting by the front door just as I expected.

"Hi Emily." He smiled kissing my forehead.

"Hello Mr. Edwards." Austin smiled and shook his hand.

"Hi Austin." He said firmly.

"Well Em, you better get to bed it's late." My dad said and I nodded grabbing my bag.

"Bye Austin." I smiled and waved before slowly walking up the steps.

"Bye Emily!"
----------------------------------------------
Next part at 15 votes and 5 comments 😘😊