23

The news ran threw Chloe's heart like a sharp knife. She immediately stood up from the bed, face wet with tears, arms in positions like they were ready to start a fight, and mouth opened, prepared to protest. Mr. Bourgeois saw this, and put a hand up, trying to show Chloe that there was no point in trying to talk him out of it, but that didn't give Chloe a reason to back down. "You can't shut the school down! You just can't!"

"And why not? That school deserves to be shut down, and it's all my fault it's still standing. All these bullying have been going around, and I hadn't opened my blind eyes to realize that this was happening and you were a part of it!" Mr. Bourgeois shouted. "So tell me, Chloe. . . Why shouldn't I take that disgusting school down?!"

"People are going to think it's my fault. They're all going to blame me for having the school shut down. They'll hate me!"

"Then let that be your punishment!" Mr. Bourgeois harshly spoke back. "I've always went easy on you, Chloe. Ever since your mother left, I've always thought you deserved better, and that's the only reason why I never got the guts to punish you. But this? This is too far! I can't let this slide, especially with the fact that the Cheng family are one of my closest friends. I can't let the fact that their daughter is missing be known to me and sit here, not doing anything about it. Especially with the fact that you're the reason why Marinette is missing. My own daughter, I thought you were better than this!"

"Punish me in a different way then, but you can't shut down school down. It's like the best school in Paris," Chloe tried to reason again, grabbing unto her father's arm with pleading eyes, but Mr. Bourgeois brushed her hand away with a scoff. "After you shut the school down, what are you going to do! After going through all that problem, getting hated by students who go there because you shut it down, what's going to be your next plan?!"

"Chloe, a school where bullying takes place. . . I obviously can't let that school stand. It's my fault that I didn't do anything about it before it got too far, but if I let that school stand, who's to say that more kids who go there won't get bullied? I'm shutting the building down, and I'm going to make a better school. I'll even become the principal of that school if it means no one will get harmed anymore!" Mr. Bourgeois started heading over to his large desk he had at a corner. "Please leave my room, Chloe!"

Chloe still couldn't believe this. She stood there for a moment, frozen to the floor, wondering whether her own father was actually serious about doing this. Seeing that her father wasn't going to turn around and tell her he wasn't being serious, Chloe whirled around and started leaving the room. "You're making a huge mistake!" She spoke loud enough for Mr. Bourgeois to hear her. "You're making a terrible mistake and I hope you realize it before you go through with your dreadful plan!" She walked out of the room, and shut the door as loud as she could, hoping it irritated her father. Then stomping her way over, she headed to her room.

~

'Megan looked out the small window, a look of emptiness longing in her eyes. Below her lay three slaughtered, bloody bodies, none moving, and their eyes also filled with nothing but complete emptiness. Hearing the sound a car through the non-sound-proofed window, Megan smirked as she fixed her eyes at the upcoming car. Finally the feeling of hunger was going to pass, and satisfaction was going to replace it like it was never there.

Megan watched as five people started stepping out of the car, each of them carrying their bags of what seemed to be filled with their belonging. She was invisible to their eyes, so were the dead bodies surrounding her, yet she could see everything that went around them, everything they did, and everything they said. The older man who Megan noticed to be the father started waving his hand, motioning for the others to follow him towards the house. If only they knew what this house was made of, the reason why it had been abandoned for so many years, but Megan thanked them for their stupidity.

She then started walking upstairs in an unhurried motion when she heard the key jiggling inside the keyhole. She sat down at the top of the stairs and watched as the door opened, each and every one of the family members walking inside with huge smiles on their faces that Megan knew would be wiped off sooner than they expected.

"Isn't this place amazing?" The man laughed out loud as he took a good look around. He turned to the others — a woman with three young kids — with a wide grin. The grin made Megan sick to the stomach. They thought they would be happy here, the thought of living here filling their meaningless life. Megan just shook her head, but didn't move from her position, foe she knew she didn't have to wait long before she attacked her new victims

"Yes. . . It is a bit cold though," The woman shivered, her hand clenching unto her black bag like it was going to give her warmth. "Chilling. Almost like in a horror movie." After she said that, she immediately let out a soft laugh. "Being in a horror movie has definitely done something to me."

Ahh- Megan wiped the drools slipping from her hungry mouth. So the woman was an actress? The thought of feasting on a famous actress made Megan's stomach bubble with excitement. It made Megan stand up on her two feet and stare at each person with craving looks. She willfully forced herself not to rush over and swallow them with just one gulp, but the thought was too tempting.

Adrien stopped reading there and looked up once he noticed his door opening. He had just been reading the new post 'Marinette' had posted on her account, the next part of his story. Gabriel walked inside his room though, interrupting him of his reading. He smiled a little, but stood by the door. "Dinner is ready," He announced.

"Alright. I'll be there in a minute." Adrien looked back down on his phone, deciding to read the last bit of the post before rushing down for dinner.

The girl screamed and awaited for her death, the sound of the hungry spirit coming from in front of her. She dared to peak through the crack of her hands covering her face, and she saw the spirit standing there, just staring at her with a snigger. Then the moment she had not prepared herself for. . . Megan growled and jumped towards her in the most blood-curdling way possible. The girl shut her eyes again, and although she wanted to move, her feet were frozen to the floor.

"Please, don't!" She whimpered. "I beg you. Let me go!" The smell of blood coming from her dead family members was making its way inside her nose, and she wished for nothing more but to get out of here. Then, Megan grabbed unto her neck unexpectedly, and gripped her hands tightly around it, loving the way the girl made choking sounds. "Pl~ase. L~t g. . . Go!"

And Megan pressed her nails against the neck with one gruesome laugh, making a bloody line with her nail. She let go of the neck and the girl fell limp beside her, and another final appalling laugh escaped from her bloody mouth, before she turned to the girl and got ready to eat her whole.'

- Adrien_Agreste

Adrien had to admit, even he shivered while reading his own story. He never imagined he could be this terrifying. Honestly, the idea for the story had come through a nightmare, and back then, before Marinette had gotten missing, he had this exciting idea to write his nightmare down and turn it into a story. Adrien shook his head. He couldn't imagine his own father reading this and and making comments about it.

Adrien heard Gabriel call for him again, and he stood up from where he was sitting, before rushing out of his room to have dinner.