Time sets

Vale, Ironwood quarters

Ironwood stood near his desk as he looked at the hologram in front of him. The man in question who he's talking to is none other than Jacques Schnee. The head president of the Schnee dust company stands in front of the general with his hands his back.

"They don't know where he is?" Jacques asked, looking at the pacing Ironwood. Ironwood looked at the hologram as he stopped pacing.

"No, not at all, you seem surprisingly calm about this, do you know where he is?"

"Of course I do, I've already sent out a team to abstract him from Templars."

Ironwood said nothing but looked down as he thought for a second.

"What will you do with him?"

"Well, since you didn't do your job as apart of this order, we'll first have to do some tests on him. We'll let you know how it's going."

"Understood."

"Does Ozpin know about you?"

"Not a clue."

"Good, we'd like to keep it that way until the time is right, Jacques signing out."

With that, the hologram cuts off, leaving Ironwood alone. Ironwood looked out the window of his atlas ship and onto Beacon. Letting out a sigh of both relief and grief, Ironwood started to walk away from the window and towards his new prisoner, Trochwick.

Atlas, Jacques quarters

Jacques stood for a moment as the hologram cut off, staring at the wall his son spoke in curiosity.

"You... Lied to him? Why? Isn't he on our side?"

"Yes, but a real mastermind never reveals all his plans to the crew, only a little so that it may 'look' like it's for the followers. And besides, Ozpin and the assassins could be using Ironwood for their gains."

"So, be careful with who you share your plans with?"

"Precisely, my boy. Now any word on how our captive is doing?" Just as he asks that a woman walked into the room.

"Ms. Willows, Anything on or friend?"

"Nothing yet, sir," Ms. Willows said as she bowed towards the older man. Jacques stopped and pondered on what to do, his hand placed on his mustache as he stroked it. A smile appeared on his face as he turned and started towards the exit of his quarters.

"Let the guards know that I want to speak to our 'Assassin friend,'" Jacques said as he opened the door and exited.

"Yes, sir." said as she looked at him as he left, once he did, she called up the guards and told them that he was coming.

Jacques walked through the halls as was beaming with excitement; he knows what having this assassin in his possession meant for him and the Schnee order, they were a target by both assassins and Templars now with this prisoner they have with them. Walking up towards the cell holder, he nodded his head for the Atlisim guards to move. Opening the door, Jacques walked in, looking at the prisoner and walked closer as the door close behind him.

"Assassin."

Jacques smiled as he walked closer to the tied up young man whose head was down.

"Assassin!"

Again nothing, Jacques took the young man's short twisted hair and held up the short dreaded man's head to reveal a scarred man.

"It's time to wake up, Assassin." Jacques let go of his head and walked around the chair he was sitting on as the assassin raised his head grunting as he did so. The young boy shook his head and looked over towards the head of the Schnee company. The killer held his head down as Jacques walked over towards him.