Dance

Yo what is up.. we are just going to jump right in it. No more words need to be said. LAST MINUTE CHANGES: (Also both Shaun and Pyrrha know each other, and I will show how in chapter 8 I believe when I make it anyway so yeah. that was something I forgot about popping in so make sure to revisit the last episodes/chapters cause I have some re-editing to do..) anyway know we are off

Lesson on the tenets of an assassin, one year ago "Vale, brotherhood 30 years ago."

"Wait! please! no!" her voice was silenced as a hooded figure slit her throat. "Keep your blade from the flesh of the innocent."

The assassins insignia hung high and proud over an assassin hideout.. the flag wavering in the wind. "Hide in plain sight."

A hooded figure sat in a chair tied with chains. "Now tell us your plans!" a man from the shadows yelled "Alright!" the hooded man yelled. "Never compromise the brotherhood."

"These are the three Tenets of the creed.." Isaiah said turning away from his son remembering all that was happening in Vale; he turned around to Shaun. Shaun was listening to his dad but just not looking at him. Instead, he was looking outside towards the sky and sunset out the window they have, Looking at his newly found ally in which he named Azure. Shaun had seen the golden eagle stranded on the ground and saved her from a Beowulf that drawn towards her being frightened. That was a week ago, now he had nursed the Bird back to full strength, with the help of his mother Demeter, the bird was now flying through the air.. though still new at it. She was holding her own. Isaiah Beckon Shaun to follow him through the halls.

"I'll tell you again.. since I don't think you were listening.." Isaiah said as they made two lefts and to a room door.

"Keep your blade from the flesh of the innocent, hide in plain sight, and never compromised the brotherhood.. these are the three tenets of the creed.. and what an assassin lives by.." Shaun quickly recited to his father, who smiled at him.

"That is correct.. you have been listening" He patted Shaun's shoulder proudly as he opened the door twisting the key to it. They walked in quietly before Isaiah spoke again.

"Son.. listen about becoming an assassin... There are some things you must keep in mind.." Isaiah said as they entered a door and stopped near a stool like an object that has a box on top of a blanket.

"Be careful.. of the power you have.. you are free to choose any path you want but be careful... for being an assassin isn't as lighthearted as you might think nothing is true. Everything is permitted " Isaiah ends with flicking his wrist causing a white invisible blade that has white aura covering it. They took a step closer as Isaiah continued.

"Whatever choice you make be mindful of how it'll affect the world. we don't want something bad happening because of a little child had been placed as an assassin..but promise me you'll be careful and don't let anyone know of your being an assassin.. now!" Isaiah said as he opened the box, reviling a pair of hidden blades.

"They may be outdated some, so go and patch them up a little with that they should be able to work mildly better then what they are now and Shaun.. being an assassin isn't something you can just toy with." his last words were iced with enough venom to make Shaun shiver.. and stop his goofy walking...

"Yes, sir," Shaun replied as he straightened up and walked regularly. Isaiah chuckled at this action before leaving the room himself.

Present day, Beacon, Rooftops

Shaun stood along the edges of the rooftops with Azure on his right forearm petting and feeding her some deer meat he had in his pouch in between his two flintlocks, though most can't see it because his jacket keeps it and his two weapons concealed. Thinking about the past week, he was too deep in thought to hear the doors open. Pyrrha Nikos, an old friend of Shaun, walked through the doors to clear her mind she expected to be alone, but that's not the case. Quickly she was about to turn around until she took a good look at the attire the person had on. First of they had a light gray hoodie with a white line going down the middle of the hood, and he also had a small one strap backpack on him to the left, then he had on black steel toe boots, and then a bird was chilling on his forearm. Pyrrha smiled as she realized who it was and decided to play a prank on him. Slowly she sneaked up towards him, but her plan was exposed, as Azure let out a cry and flew over to her, this caused Shaun to turn around and see his friend in a somewhat awkward position. Pyrrha froze, she was on her back with Azure peaking her, legs spread slightly due to her falling over.