Tip Two

Tip Two: Guys(Good Guys) dont actually look for 'Hot' girls, they look for Neat and Presentable Girls.

"Hey, Erik, You said your looking for a girlfriend, she's hot" Jackson said pointing at a girl who was barely wearing any clothes. "I'm not looking for a prostitute, I'm looking for a nice girlfriend, someone i can actually bring home" i mumble glancing at Mary who's leaning against her locker. Jackson groans and scans the area.

Mary runs her hands through her hair and glances at me. I look away, i could feel my face getting hot. She was to good for me, I was a player, I dont want her to come into my world. But, I think i love her.

"I'm in Love" I whisper looking back to Mary. Jackson looks at me with wild eyes. He looks to where i was staring, "Mary?"

I nod. He stands up and walks over to Mary. Oh no, He starts talking to her and points toward me, she looks and smiles. I wave and she looks back at Jackson. In a few moments they both walk over to me.

"Hi Erik" she whispers, biting on a smile. "Hey Mary" i mumble. Jackson groans, "You both Love eachother admit it, i know how my sister thinks, i know how my best friend thinks" he says.

I Stand up and gather her into a hug, "He's right" i whisper into her hair. "I know"

___________________________________

This one was a true story too :DD Dang all the guys I know are Mushy Mushy!!