Tip Six

Tip Six:  When an unlikable circumstance comes, guys blame themselves a lot more than girls do. They could even hurt themselves physically.

Another one about me, in sixth grade actually. Poor fella!

_______________________________________________

"Move" a guy says and he shoves me, i fall to the ground and hit my head sharply on the ground just as my friend Austin passes. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" he exclaims. Why is he apologizing. My head was already pounding as tears pricked at my eyes. He pulled me off the ground but my friends ushered him away to see if i was alright.

They whisk me off to the nurses office, and i sit on the sticky white cot and wait for the nurses attention. I felt myself feeling extremely sleepy. "Ma'm i know your on the phone, but i hit my head and I'm really sleepy" her eyes widen, she gets off the phone and examines my head. "Sweety, what's your emergency contact?" she asks sounding scared.

~~

"How many fingers am I holding up?" the doctor says while moving his hand around. "I dont know" i say while squinting. "She has a pretty bad concussion" my doctor says to my mother.He goes into detail about waking me up every few hours and what happened in detail. I'd heard it before I've had concussions before. When my mom finishes talking to the doctor we drive back to school to gather my things since it was almost the end of the school day. I walk into my tiny classroom and everyone stares at me while my teacher asks how i was. I told everyone i had a concussion before leaving. I glance at Austin who looks quite upset in the corner. I'd have to call him tonight.

~~

"Austin, you need to pick up! Kayt told me your really upset about what happened call me back!" I say and end the connection. The boy had no reason to be upset. I type into the facebook chat with Kayt,

'No answer'

My phone fnally rings, "Hello?" I answer quickly. "I'm So Sorry!" he exclaims into the phone. "For what?" i ask. "For giving you a concussion!" he yells. "It wasn't you!"

"Really?" he asks sounding realived. "Well i know something that'll make you feel better" he says sounding as if he smiling now. "what?"

"On the bus home we hit a pothole and i hit my big head on the ceiling" i couldnt help but laugh and he joins me. "So why'd it take you so long to call back?"

"My brother hid my phone in his legos" he sighs.

"Good ol' Bubba!"

___________________________________________

That concussion hurt! >_< Poor Austin,:( I feel bad. It sucks we're not close anymore too. Miss ya buddy! :)