Stranger Danger

'words'=A thought

       "I've finally found you."

  You couldn't believe you were giving yourself to a man you didn't even know, let alone knew what he looked like. But with his cold hands gripping your hips from behind as he slammed you down onto his cock, making you ride him, you couldn't think straight. You hear a lustful growl from behind you as he starts to kiss and lick your neck. A knot formed in you as you got close, making you whimper. Feeling him smirk into your shoulder.
"Mine..." Was all you heard as you feel his teeth sink into the skin of your shoulder, marking and claiming you as his.
That sending you over the edge, moaning loudly as you cum hard. Letting out another load whimper as you feel his seed cover your inner thighs. He lifts you off of him, laying you in the bed. Rapping his arms around you as he lays behind you, playing with your hair. You wanted to talk to him but sleep took over you.

~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~

You open your eyes to an empty bed, half expect to see someone but not remembering why. Letting out a whine when you try to move and feel a pain in between your legs. Sitting up slowly, you start to remember what happened last night, starting to blush red.
'It was only a dream...' You concluded in your head, I'd had to be. Blaming your lewd dreams and the pain in between your legs on the heat you were in. It had to be that....right?
'I just need to take more suppressants and wash up, then I'll feel better....'
You get out of your bed, ignoring the fact that your naked. Going to your dorm room bathroom, you pick up the bottle of suppressants on your sink. Dropping two into your mouth and quickly swallowing them. Sighing putting the bottle down looking into your mirror, only to be frozen in shock. On the upper part of your left shoulder was a mating mark. Someone had claimed you. Thoughts start to run through your head.
'Did that actually happen?'
'No last night couldn't be real.' 'Then what the hell is on my shoulder?!'
'What do I doooo!! Y/n... Calm down...we just have to cover it up for now. You need to go to class.'
You take a shower then try to cover it a bit with makeup which didn't do much. Putting on your uniform you exit your doom walking to school, happy that it covers the mark mostly.

Throughout the school day the boys who would normally flirt with you, now stayed a distance. You liked this but it still bothered you that they were probably staying away because of the man from last night sent was on you. In the last hour of the day you were talking to Kiri and you felt someone staring at you. You looked behind you to see grape boi and Pikachu staring at you whispering.
"Hey Sero! Tell your boyfriend to stop staring at me. Shouldn't he be doing that to you?"
You laugh as Denki turns into a tomato, yelling that there not dating while Sero laughs. You turn back to Kiri.
"Hey Kiri do you and your boyfriend Bakugo want to go somewhere to eat after school?"
Bakugo comes up behind you.
"Shut it pipsqueak! You have a weird obsession with shipping people."
"Shut up, everyone does. But still, can we gooooo?"
"Whatever I have nothing to do anyways...what about you shitty hair?"
Kiri rolls his eyes.
"Same thing so I might as well. How about that new place downtown?"
You tilt your head.
"What do they even serve?"
"I have no clue."
"Perfect!"
You say as the bell rings.

After Kiri and Bakugo text their parents, the three of your leave the school and start to walk downtown.
Kiri"Shouldn't you call your aunt or something?"
"Why would I? She was happy about the dorms because she had a reason to throw me out of the house. Why would she care where I'm going?"
"Sorry, Y/n....." He says rubbing the back of his neck. " That just means you have more freedom to hang out with us whenever, right?"
"Hah, ya your right..."
"Hey losers, we're here!" Bakugo says as he points at the new eating place, called"From All Around The World."
You guys walk in, find a both, and place your orders. You got (favorite food), Kiri got classic Roman, and Bakugo got spicy chicken and rice.
"Uggg we did nothing today yet I'm so tired....." You whine and lay on the both seat, since bakugo and Kiri were sitting next to each other on the other side.
"I could sit next to you so you could use me as a pillow," Kiri says smiling, while you smirked but shook your head.
"Just cause she's tired?" Bakugo says rolling his eyes.

"It's only manly bro."

"Kiri you're the manliest." You comment.

"Come on don't tell him that or it will go to his head."

After bakugo said that, a few minutes later the sound of food being placed on the table made you sit up. You ate while Kiri and Bakugo had a conversation. Feeling someone stare at you, you look up. Only to see a man with a black hoodie and an also black mask covering the bottom half of his face, staring at you from a big window at the front. The conversation goes on fading into the background as you start back. Suddenly someone snaps their fingers in your face.

"Hey, pipsqueak?! Hey, what the hell's the matter with you? I asked you a question!"

"Sorry sorry...I just...was thinking..." You mumble as you come back to reality, looking at the window, not seeing the man anymore.

"I asked if you were ready to leave. It's getting late."

"Oh umm... ya..."

Bakugo asks for the check as he and Kiri get their wallets out.
You were about to say something when Bakugo interrupted you.

"If you were going to ask about paying, it's an ok pipsqueak. We all know you don't have a job." He chuckles as you stick his tongue out at him.

"I have money.....butt....just not much."

Kiri looks at the bill then puts half the money down then Bakugo does the same. You all get up and leave. When you get close to the school you hang on Kiri's arm looking up at him.
"Would you be a gentleman and walk me to my dorm room kind sir?"

"Gladly, anything for my lady."

He says as you walk into the building.

"Idiots"
Bakugo mumbles as he goes to his own dorm room.

"I'm afraid this is where I bid you adue miss."
Kiri says opening your door for you.

"Of course, it was a wonderful night. Good night Kiri"

"Night Y/n"
He bows closing your door, you can hear him laugh as he walks away.

You were about to change into your pajamas when you remembered your mark. Going to your bathroom wanting to wash the makeup off. You get your makeup wipes out then take off your shirt. Sighing as you start to wipe the makeup off. As you look at the bite mark, thoughts of that night fill your head making you blush.
"God.....I met my mate and I don't even know what he looks like. I can't believe he just left...."
You say throwing away the makeup wipe, you walk out starting to strip. You change into a baggie T-shirt then get into bed.