sixteen

another day locked in the house, while the guys went on another mission to finding naraku. harry was downstairs by himself, while niall was upstairs asleep in his and zayn's room. niall was acting funny earlier. he was a bit irritable and went on about feeling sick and faint, so he went to take a nap.

harry scrolled through his phone aimlessly, giggling whenever he and zayn talked through their mind link, when zayn would randomly check in on him and compliment him. also reminding him not to answer the door for anybody or to go outside for anything. harry kept telling him that everything was okay and telling him to focus on the task at hand.

even with harry being immortal, zayn was still extremely protective over him, which was quite endearing. it really showed now how afraid zayn was of losing harry or something happening to him. harry told him he'd be okay alone for a couple of hours, despite being nervous himself. but he didn't want zayn to be worrying so much about him. he just wanted them to focus on catching louis or naraku, or whatever and end them once and for all.

harry is startled out of his thoughts and jumps slightly when hears niall yell and glass breaking. he sits up quickly and looks up at the stairs, eyes wide. it didn't sound like a scream for help, it sounded more like out of frustration. harry puts his phone down and quicky starts making his way up stairs.

"ni, wha-" harry begin to ask as he walks into the room, but stops and his eyes widen when he sees the room is a mess. clothes ripped out of the dressers and closet and thrown across the floor, pillows tossed aside and bed sheets ripped off the bed, other items scattered across the room. the mirror in the other side of the room is broken. harry frowns. "niall, what the hell?" harry says, looking towards niall who's standing in the middle of it, facing away from him. harry pauses, when niall doesn't answer him, but just stand in place unmoving, breathing is shallow. harry bites his lip when he sees niall holding a piece of glass in his hand and it's bleeding slightly.

"n-niall?" harry stupidly reaches to touch him, but that's when niall spins around, swinging his arm out. the glass cuts harry's arm, and he screams, falling down and scooting away quickly, holding his arm as blood starts to seep out, but his cut quickly heals and the bleeding stops immediately. harry looks up at niall with wide eyes. niall's eyes are pitch black, making harry realize niall is not really niall right now.

he's possessed.

niall growls and goes to attack him again. harry rolls out of the way and quicky stands up. niall still comes at him, swinging the sharp glass towards harry's face. harry catches his wrists, holding them tightly, the glass inches away from his face. niall growls again, trying to force the glass closer, harry backs into the door, holding his wrists steady. niall was a little stronger, but harry is stronger so he's able to hold him still.

"n-niall, stop, it's me! it's harry!" harry says, attempting to get niall in control of his body again. niall's growling was inhumanely, his face twisted in pure anger, harry could barely recognize him like this. harry tried not to use so much of his strength, he didn't want to hurt niall, but he was beginning to overpower and the sharp glass started to cut him. harry tightens his hands around niall's wrists. "niall, please. wake up!" just as the glass starts to dig deeper into the cut in his cheek painfully and harry doesn't mean to but he pushes niall backwards, and ends up sending him crashing into the wall across the room, a big hole forming where the impact was. harry gasps and immediately goes to check on his friend.

"niall!" harry says, but niall starts to get up, seemingly unharmed and hisses, about to go in for another attack, but suddenly, liam and zayn are there, liam grabbing niall and holding him back. niall fights against liam's strong hold, while zayn pulls harry back.

"harry, are you okay?" zayn asks frantically. harry nods.

"b-but niall, he's- what's going on zayn?!" harry cries, even though he already knows. zayn hugs harry, looking towards liam, who's trying to keep niall pinned down against the floor, but he's still fighting, growling and trying to get away.

"we'll handle him, just go back downstairs okay?"

"no, zayn-"

"go." zayn demands. harry whimpers, pulling away, running out of the room. zayn sighs, quickly going over to help liam.

and harry sits downstairs, listening to niall's screaming for hours, before everything finally stops.

~

what's gonna happen?

please give feedback.

x