nine

zayn kisses down harry's neck gently, as his hands roam down harry's cool body delicately. harry's fingers are combing through zayn's hair, craning his neck just slightly to give him room. zayn is slotted between harry's spaced out legs, both of them naked and bare bodies against one another.

zayn slowly brings his free hand up to cup harry's cheek, softly running his fingers along his face as he kisses at his neck lightly. harry squirms slightly, tiny giggles falling from his lips, zayn's stubble brushing against his skin, tickling him. zayn smiles against his neck at him, catching harry's soft skin between his teeth and biting lightly. he pulls back a little, making harry release a quiet moan, before he releases. zayn leans up from his neck, to stare harry in his eyes biting his lip.

zayn kisses him on the mouth before lifting his hand up, and murmuring for harry to suck on his fingers. harry wraps his lips around two of zayn's fingers sexily, gazing into zayn's eyes heated, as he sucks and licks his tongue around zayn's fingers hotly. zayn bites his lips hard, watching harry. as he watches, he rubs his hand up and down harry's bare leg. once harry's done, he releases zayn's fingers with one final swirl of his tongue, letting go with a 'pop'. zayn licks his lip.

"you're so hot." zayn murmurs. harry giggles, pulling zayn down into a kiss, and they stay at it, as zaym travels his wet fingers down until they stop at harry's ass. he rubs his index finger over the rim teasingly, making harry shiver slightly. zayn touches and teases for a few moments, until he finally starts to insert his finger into harry's entrance. harry sighs against zayn's lips, and zayn starts to thrust his finger into him slowly.

zayn opens harry up slowly and gently, as they share open mouthed kisses. soon, a second finger is added and then a third, and zayn's moving his fingers steadily inside of harry. harry is moaning against his lips, becoming a little more sloppier, his breathing becoming slightly heavier as zayn works his fingers in him at a rhythmic pace. harry whines, arching his back a little, pushing down against his fingers.

"i need you, now." harry whimpers, grabbing at zayn. zayn continues working his fingers in him, leaning forward to plant his lips against his neck again, curving his fingers slightly, rubbing his fingers against the soft bundle of nerves. harry gasps, grabbing onto zayn's arm as he massages the spot slowly. harry let's out a drawn out moan, grinding his hips down onto him. "sss, p-please." harry begs.

zayn smiles, pulling his fingers out slowly, and putting them in his mouth, sucking on them obscenely, "mmm." zayn pulls his fingers out of his mouth, leaning down to kiss harry again, his tongue slipping into harry's mouth, mingling with his, letting harry taste himself. the kiss is slow and sloppy, when the pull away, string of saliva connecting their lips, follow. zayn licks harry's mouth hotly, breaking it. zayn sits up grabbing harry's thighs and pulling him closer, his hardened dick, touching against the inside of harry's thighs. harry licks his lips gazing at him.

"take it nice and slow, yeah, baby?" zayn speaks softly, rubbing his legs gently. harry bites his lip, nodding eagerly.

"please." harry breaths. zayn nods, moving closer. zayn pauses for a moment, grabbing the nearby lube, lathering himself in it, before tossing it aside. he caresses harry's hip as he uses the other hand to rub the lube on, before he slower begins to guide it to harry's rim. zayn slowly begins to penetrate him, causing harry's mouth to pop open slightly. once zayn is fully in, he leans downward towards harry, stroking his hair lovingly.

"ready?" zayn murmurs. harry wraps his arms around zayn's neck, nodding eagerly. zayn kisses his cheek as he steadily starts thrusting into harry. harry's head falls back against the pillow, moaning softly, giving zayn the chance to bury his face into the crook of his neck, to start back at leaving soft little kisses against his skin.